Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Does it matter last time I checked ain't it the same thing. He has a choice and we see
nerd.gif
Yes it matters, if Nike gave me a catalog and I could order anything I wanted for free I'd probably have some Jordan Dub Zero's to mow the lawn in 
roll.gif

Lol UA is sooooo bad it's not even funny shoes wise they need a whole new staff I guess that's why they're design team is always hiring I might need to apply there soon especially if kd signs

Yes it matters, if Nike gave me a catalog and I could order anything I wanted for free I'd probably have some Jordan Dub Zero's to mow the lawn in :rofl:

I agree but I'm sure he was rocking jordan before the nike contract. It would be a dream to get something free you spend a big amount of money on. Guess I'll see you in the UA thread :lol: but I warn you I will be hating :rofl:

Spawn IIs ain't terrible, but I'm not going out of my way to cop. 

No one was copping Nike like that either, until a very special player signed with them. Hint...

Lol UA is sooooo bad it's not even funny shoes wise they need a whole new staff I guess that's why they're design team is always hiring I might need to apply there soon especially if kd signs
They did open a Portland office. Poaching has already begun.

Spawn IIs ain't terrible, but I'm not going out of my way to cop. 

No one was copping Nike like that either, until a very special player signed with them. Hint...

I think Spawn II's are cool for a basketball sneaker on the court, but I wouldn't wear them casually.

I feel the same way about Hyperdunks

I agree but I'm sure he was rocking jordan before the nike contract. It would be a dream to get something free you spend a big amount of money on. Guess I'll see you in the UA thread
laugh.gif
but I warn you I will be hating
roll.gif
KD's family and friends will be the only ones rocking those UA KD's, but hey for 30 million a year he can pay us to wear them 
roll.gif

Money talks BS walks...and under armour kicks actually perform on the court. So what KD does is on him. Nike will sell with or without him. You see, the difference is that Nike figured out two things long ago...

1. people want their kicks to LOOK good as well as perform well.
  2. most people by performance sneakers for casual wear...not sports

Other brands eventually caught on...but nike is still the master of the high performance shoe that causal wearers want also...and are willing to pay high...high prices for.

Money talks BS walks...and under armour kicks actually perform on the court. So what KD does is on him. Nike will sell with or without him. You see, the difference is that Nike figured out two things long ago...

1. people want their kicks to LOOK good as well as perform well.
  2. most people by performance sneakers for casual wear...not sports
Other brands eventually caught on...but nike is still the master of the high performance shoe that causal wearers want also...and are willing to pay high...high prices for.
Nike has the mystique....

They're shoes are nice and perform well but they have a mystique that other brands can't buy.

The last few pairs of Jordan's, Lebron's and KD's have been disliked when they were first seen by most....but what happens.....consumers end up gobbling the shoes up telling themselves that they're nice shoes until they end up believing it. 

I think Spawn II's are cool for a basketball sneaker on the court, but I wouldn't wear them casually.

I feel the same way about Hyperdunks
And this is the bottom line at the end of the day having a casual appeal is cool and a point to look at but at the end of the day its about the product performing.

By the way, UA apparel > Nike apparel and it's not even close.

To be fair, when they were pushing Brandon Jennings, his sig and the other shoes at the time had more casual appeal.

Back
Top Bottom