Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
...I just want more 7s
laugh.gif

Under armour makes sense for KD...it'll have him representing Maryland forreal. He might mean to them what Mike meant to NIKE. It won't obviously be as much as an impact to he overall shoe culture (mike pretty much built this culture), but he could turn them into a serious contender.

By the way, UA apparel > Nike apparel and it's not even close.

Performance apparel...yes...casual apparel...NAH. I've stopped buying nike apparel for working out...under armour just performs better. Nike's bball shorts are still legit but the compression gear, workout out shirts...UA destoys Nike.

my God, those underamour shoes. somebody tried to say they "weren't all that bad"

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I legit support KD, but he's not about to have me out here looking bummy. I actually rock basketball shoes for style, since I'm not...u know...playing in them to make money

Last edited:
Performance apparel...yes...casual apparel...NAH. I've stopped buying nike apparel for working out...under armour just performs better. Nike's bball shorts are still legit but the compression gear, workout out shirts...UA destoys Nike.
yes u are correct about that i hate nike shorts and gear UA feels better and flows better when your doing whatever

thing is if KD stays with nike with a 30$+ mill per year contract how kobe and lebron will react will they demand even higher contracts as well since they are the top nike athletes ? its a very smart move by UA strategy wise , but i dont even know if the rumours of 30$ per year from UA are true and just speculations , UA worths like 1/50 of what nike worths in money lol and please if nike made 175m off durant UA wont even make 17.5m , outside USA boys reaction when you tell em under armour is "what" , thats how a top talent basketball player in my country in europe reacted when i told him about his possible underarmour transfer. if basketball players in europe have no idea about UA , imagine the people that arent in basketball , it will be a suicide move longterm for durant to move to UA

It's that nike check that makes these sneakers.

That check is aesthetic.

U throw that check on some DROSE's they sell out.

Would be glad if the kd vii line ended with the "easy money" easier on my pockets & the color ways that came out were already hot

The all red curse attacks again
Kanye (red Octobers)
Kd (GG)

For what it's worth, UA recently became the kit manufacturer for Tottenham in the English Premier League. Tottenham is just a step below the big clubs in England (Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City), so it was quite a big deal for UA to get in to that area. Supposedly they paid $16m per year for that deal. Point being that they appear to be moving forward internationally.

They really need to work on their designs.

Redesign the under armor logo or make it smaller on their footwear.

Maybe just keep it on the back or tongue

KG, Webber, Duncan all jumped ship from nike and their post nike sig lines crashed and burned

Granted they were all big men and big men dont sell but still.

Man what could have been for kg and chris webbers nike line smh

somebody needs to photoshop some Roses, Way of Wade, Iversons, or whatever other wack non-nike hoop shoes are out there with a Nike check asap.

i respect not fan-boying a brand, but Nike is lightyears ahead as far as making their athletic shoes have casual appeal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom