Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
As long as my boy finishes this upcoming season in the 7´s.....i can care less if he switches next season to UA. but real talk thou, i love Nike..hope they match the offer. Maybe im old skool..but what ever happened to the era of staying with a team for the long run..these days, too many people jumping from one team to the next to chase that ring. OKC is a really good team..they just need more defense (from KD´s non D playing *** too) and some big men down low. Him going to the Wiz(because its home) to me.. is not a good move if he does in fact choose to do so IMO. Reppin your city is one thing..but sometimes it goes over board. I was born in SW DC..moved to Alexandria Va and attended TC Williams HS..went to UDC ..Love my city..but i dont wrap my life around it. This whole (KD should come home and play for the Wiz is overboard). Signing with UA cuz it started in the DMV is nuts too. Now the money aspect is totally different. All this is my own opinion. Although UA´s apparel is on point.

Last edited:
As long as my boy finishes this upcoming season in the 7´s.....i can care less if he switches next season to UA. but real talk thou, i love Nike..hope they match the offer. Maybe im old skool..but what ever happened to the era of staying with a team for the long run..these days, too many people jumping from one team to the next to chase that ring. OKC is a really good team..they just need more defense (from KD´s non D playing *** too) and some big men down low. Him going to the Wiz(because its home) to me.. is not a good move if he does in fact choose to do so IMO. Reppin your city is one thing..but sometimes it goes over board. I was born in SW DC..moved to Alexandria Va and attended TC Williams HS..went to UDC ..Love my city..but i dont wrap my life around it. This whole (KD should come home and play for the Wiz is overboard). Signing with UA cuz it started in the DMV is nuts too. Now the money aspect is totally different. All this is my own opinion. Although UA´s apparel is on point.

Free agency and Big contracts happened.

I agree that he shouldn't even think about leaving OKC.

But what part of the old school had anything to do with staying on the same team you're entire career? :lol:

From Wilt to Kareem to Barkley to Shaq, every generation had guys who went where they felt they had the best chances to win.

This whole idea that Lebron's [initial]decision is when everything changed is inaccurate.

I agree that he shouldn't even think about leaving OKC.

But what part of the old school had anything to do with staying on the same team you're entire career? :lol:

From Wilt to Kareem to Barkley to Shaq, every generation had guys who went where they felt they had the best chances to win.

This whole idea that Lebron's [initial]decision is when everything changed is inaccurate.

I think this whole "I'm coming home" kick started with lebron. It seems now that a lot of these guys want to go back to their home town.

Last edited:
unrelated to shoes at all, but why should a player show loyalty to a brand or company if they haven't show their loyalty to the athlete? If kd gets seriously injured (I seriously hope not), okc and nike wouldn't treat him the same if he turned into an average player. These guys only get a few years in  their profession. Might as well make as much as they can

unrelated to shoes at all, but why should a player show loyalty to a brand or company if they haven't show their loyalty to the athlete? If kd gets seriously injured (I seriously hope not), okc and nike wouldn't treat him the same if he turned into an average player. These guys only get a few years in  their profession. Might as well make as much as they can

This. I'm all for cashing out. I ain't even mad.

Kobe.

I think this whole "I'm coming home" kick started with lebron. It seems now that a lot of these guys want to go back to their home town.

No disrespect but with that logic, D-Wade is going to the Bulls and Kobe is going the 76ers.

People need to realize that sometimes media puts a spin on everything for views and have no basis on fact.

No disrespect but with that logic, D-Wade is going to the Bulls and Kobe is going the 76ers.

People need to realize that sometimes media puts a spin on everything for views and have no basis on fact.

Yeah, its really just a media creation at this point. But its definitely a thing now. In addition to the KD to DC talk, there's already been a media story about Steph Curry playing for Charlotte. I'm sure when Blake Griffin's contract with the Clippers is up, someone will talk about him going to OKC. But if KD just re-ups with OKC maybe the whole thing will go away.

Not the same. Wade is old now and the 76ers stink. The Wizards are up and coming in a weak East. Third best team IMO with 1 All Star and another Beal coming. KD would fit perfect. OKC is a great team now but for how much longer? They'll just be another Sac Town if they don't win. Close but no titles to show.

nerd.gif

wait, i'm confused

is mr. durant still with nike? because one of the guys is wearing under armor... not sure what kd's wearing though
as of now yes...

i just posted the pic cause i seen one of his "homies" wearing a pair of under armors, but people do wear other brands so it could mean nothing at all 

Last edited:
Didn't even look at the shoes. I just thought it was interesting that KD's "homies" all look like white, frat brothers.

wait, i'm confused

is mr. durant still with nike? because one of the guys is wearing under armor... not sure what kd's wearing though
as of now yes...

i just posted the pic cause i seen one of his "homies" wearing a pair of under armors, but people do wear other brands so it could mean nothing at all 
eh oh well, i don't see what your guys problem with kevin durant going to under armor is.

eh, doens't loook too bad

Those are just a pair of Battlepack Adidas that KD is wearing in that pic

Last edited:

What kick?

Lebron just went home last month and literally no one else has done it since.

How is that starting a kick?

Not to mention the KD to DC talk has been going on in the city long before Lebron made his decision.

And earlier in the year there was talk of Kevin Love going home to the Lakers since he once played for UCLA.

...it's all media generated.

If KD wanted to go back home, why would he resign with the Thunder 4 years ago?

Back
Top Bottom