Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Why do people think the black suede KD 7 is so special? It's just an all black shoe with a gum bottom. No big deal.

Why do people think the black suede KD 7 is so special? It's just an all black shoe with a gum bottom. No big deal.
U right it's not special, same people that want them bought the 35k [emoji]128557[/emoji]
i'm getting the black suede and I didn't buy the 35ks
laugh.gif

Simple black suede, gum bottom, and gold tip laces.  Simple..classic.  I understand they're not a bright stupid *** purple, but its a clean look.

dudes over here making hat choices and I can't even find my size without lube being offered in the process
What are people asking for these?  Not selling my pair but Im curious

Stopped in DSG and they had those purple monstrosities out on the shelf already. Not a good look.

Some dude came into work with gold medals.

These are super clean. That gold on top of the navy.

cant wait to wear these when i get back to school. damn these are so damn awesome! the only down side is having to take the god damn bus and it gets ******* crowded in there. if somebody steps on these i would sock them right in the face

Thank god I still have a chance to get the gold medals for retail because HOH Syracuse and HOH Albany never received their pairs due to the crazy weather in Buffalo..

I picked up my size 12 Gold Medals from Nike Chicago this afternoon and was happy as heck... They made it seem as if they had more sizes available, so if you're still searching for a pair you should give them a call tomorrow since they ship after 48 hours of a shoes release... Awesome looking shoe to pair with my KD IV GM's!

Back
Top Bottom