Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I won't have to make a decision to keep the GM or not. Nike can't fulfill my order because it's unavailable(oversold I guess) |I Time to hit them up for a promo code(s).

If you wear your shoes for more than five minutes and weigh more than a hamster...your midsole will get creasing.

Enjoy your shoes.

I won't have to make a decision to keep the GM or not. Nike can't fulfill my order because it's unavailable(oversold I guess)
tired.gif
Time to hit them up for a promo code(s).
Your order got canceled?

I rather have the midsoles crease than the front part of my shoe. As long as that doesn't happen. I'm enjoying my shoes.

NDC cancelled my GM's too smh.
I have zero evidence that this true...but I've found that whenever I get a hyped/limited/quickstrike/holy-crap-that-sold-out-fast shoe from NDC, if I choose expedited shipping--it seems to push the order through faster. Again, zero evidence to back this up...but I've had three or four cancelled orders (due to overselling) via free ship and none when I paid for 2-day (overnight if I'm fiending).

hmm... did you guys get them from the initial drop or were you only able to cart it after the first wave after it went OOS? I remember that during the first wave, I was unable to cart it and people kept saying to keep trying and it came back a few mins after.  I was able to cart it the second time.  If that's the case, maybe it could've been phantom stock?

hmm... did you guys get them from the initial drop or were you only able to cart it after the first wave after it went OOS? I remember that during the first wave, I was unable to cart it and people kept saying to keep trying and it came back a few mins after.  I was able to cart it the second time.  If that's the case, maybe it could've been phantom stock?

I got my order around 5:25. My desktop had 3 different browsers running ( IE, FF, C). I even used my cell phone and tablet. It was just spinning. Chrome was the second browser I used and it was clicked around the 5:15 mark. While the chrome went through at the 5:25 mark, FF which I used first was still spinning. The cell phone said OOS a few times before I got the wait spin.
I got confirmation a few minutes later then shipping confirmation 12hrs later.

Looks like my delivery got moved up from Friday to wednesday. Able to buy instore and online.

That is the only thing about ordering online. you never know wat your getting until you get it

That's why you gotta get multiple orders to compare. I like ordering from ndc because of the no shipping and easy returns then also buy another location so you can compare and keep best.

Last edited:
I have zero evidence that this true...but I've found that whenever I get a hyped/limited/quickstrike/holy-crap-that-sold-out-fast shoe from NDC, if I choose expedited shipping--it seems to push the order through faster. Again, zero evidence to back this up...but I've had three or four cancelled orders (due to overselling) via free ship and none when I paid for 2-day (overnight if I'm fiending).

This is the first time NDC cancelled an order of mine. Got in at launch time too. But yeah damn shame... I was a little worried last night when on the order status it said it was still processing or whatever and no charge to my card had happened yet. Lesson learned.

View media item 1275085

Last edited:

I got in on the initial run. For whatever reason I felt NDC just decided to play roulette. I remember being one of the first orders on the Kobe 9 Elite ID MC's and being one of the last to receive mine... so ya... 

*Half if not most the people in here*

"Waiting for tomorrow afternoon when my GMs finally get here from Nike!"

(I'm in the same boat, can't wait)

Back
Top Bottom