Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i got it added on my phone but getting check out errors
sick.gif
 and this stupid crap system won't add on my pc
mean.gif
, @mehoneydee  did you get yours they started at 7, 7.5

Last edited:
Pony hairs in cart but with taxes and shipping, I just can't spend $222 on them. Pony set free.

If the suedes didnt sellout instantly these cowhides won't either.

Yeah, just got the "out of stock" ala Jordan retro releases seconds within countdown timer finishing. Was able to add to cart a few minutes after.

I thought the bots took over again

shockingly they had a 15 in an EXT release, copped for $170 thanks to the 20% code I got for pointing out an error on a nike webpage 

it was 10 est. ha. nike tweeted the link, and there was a timer on the shoe. but apparently the timer was ahead of real time by a min or so. i called and they told me to try now, and they showed up. had me thinking i was trip pin :lol:.

ponys for 20% off, ftw. Texas stand up

Got mine!!! I'm really suprised these are not selling out yet i thought they would be really hard to get.

THEY ARENT LIMITED AND THEY ARE UGLY..... THERE IS YOUR ANSWER. LOL!
I think they are pretty dope but i guess most people must feel the same as you do. I just think these will be so dope with some cargo shorts and black tee once the weather gets nice.

it was 10 est. ha. nike tweeted the link, and there was a timer on the shoe. but apparently the timer was ahead of real time by a min or so. i called and they told me to try now, and they showed up. had me thinking i was trip pin :lol:.

ponys for 20% off, ftw. Texas stand up

:lol:... you were trippin. They tweeted that link 10mins before 10 est, so it was 9:50a. The timer should ve had about 10 mins left.

The time was correct. By the time you probably got through on the phone it was after 10. :lol:

:lol:... you were trippin. They tweeted that link 10mins before 10 est, so it was 9:50a. The timer should ve had about 10 mins left.

The time was correct. By the time you probably got through on the phone it was after 10. :lol:

:lol: cmon fam, give me more credit. i clicked the link and didnt try to add to cart until the timer went to 0. when it went to 0, adding sizes became an option. when i added said sizes, i got an error. it was nike's timer being ahead of the actual time.

Back
Top Bottom