Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Grabbed the AllStars for my 9 year old daughter. Only dissapointment is that the box was plain, and there wasn't really anything that differentiated the shoe from any others. In years past the AllStar boxes have typically been unique in some way. Either way, my daughter was very happy to get these.

View media item 1401098
View media item 1401100

View media item 1401107

Its an awesome gurl shoe but what do I know, I just brought a pair of shoes with roses on them lol

Its an awesome gurl shoe but what do I know, I just brought a pair of shoes with roses on them lol
It's like an inverse "Purple Thing" kd7. They just missed the mark IMO.

I mocked up a decent ID but I'm not paying that much for a neat looking strap and fade outsole.

my brother bought me a pair of KD 7 Florals yesterday but he don't have a FTL vip account>D  can I bring the reciept back to the store and get the $20 vip rewards since I have a vip account or is it a one chance type of deal >D  $20 is $20 after all
open a live chat. Give them the info and youll get the $20 reward in a few weeks

Nike made a great model and proceeded to ruin every coloroway. These new weathermans are trash

Last edited:
SNS is so trash for launch products 
mean.gif

negative. keep getting "this item is not available for sale at the moment". im assuming they sold out in store

I was hoping these would fly under the radar today :lol:

Sizes updated, oh well...

Last edited:

how so? are you basing it coz you couldnt grab a pair?
no my statement is based off their site is doodoo on ANY release item 

its either cooked from backdoor add to cart bots, its slow, or you simply cant add to cart (if its even available)

no my statement is based off their site is doodoo on ANY release item 

its either cooked from backdoor add to cart bots, its slow, or you simply cant add to cart (if its even available)
all those could be due to traffic and everyone trying to grab a pair of any release dont think its SNS fault

all those could be due to traffic and everyone trying to grab a pair of any release dont think its SNS fault
nah its trash homie 
yes traffic definitely makes a site slow, but traffic is not the case when you something has sizes available for countdown but as the timer get closer n closer those sizes disappear one by one. 

And their company is big enough that they have good enough IT guys that can make the site function properly when you try to add to cart that it says sold out or something, not just click it and then nothing as your size box gets greyed out. 
oh well on to next week 

Last edited:
sns sizes greyed out instantly. I was hoping their release would be low key but I just looked at my twitter timeline and it was all over it (kicks deals cop these etc)

nah its trash homie 
yes traffic definitely makes a site slow, but traffic is not the case when you something has sizes available for countdown but as the timer get closer n closer those sizes disappear one by one. 

And their company is big enough that they have good enough IT guys that can make the site function properly when you try to add to cart that it says sold out or something, not just click it and then nothing as your size box gets greyed out. 
oh well on to next week 
all part of the game...all part of the game(whatever that means lol) you mean on to next hour lol

btw if you want to "cook" on sns go the mobile route :wink:

sns sizes greyed out instantly. I was hoping their release would be low key but I just looked at my twitter timeline and it was all over it (kicks deals cop these etc)

ya, sometimes I really wish thise twitters didnt say anything about releases like this. oh well, can try again on Thursday when everywhere else gets them

Back
Top Bottom