Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I've had orders on SNS in the processing status for upto a week. They take forever to ship sometimes. I think your order is probably safe

Last edited:
Nike told KD to put them on so they can make some sales. Im sure they will be flying of the shelf now. Lol

He was wearing the whole outfit yesterday with the shirt, but we'll see what actually happens tomorrow for the game.

Last edited:
So KD wore the ASG's at practice today eh? Someone give me an over / under on if he'll wear em tomorrow or rock the gumbos lol

Anyone in the DMV area know when FL is going to do raffles for the APS? Thanks

im just waitin for the FL launch locator to find out what stores around me are actually getting them. But raffles normallt begin the tuesday/wednesday of release week dont they? although these do drop on thursday

So KD wore the ASG's at practice today eh? Someone give me an over / under on if he'll wear em tomorrow or rock the gumbos lol
Given that he hasn't worn his because of an injury, I highly doubt he'd play ball in them. Not when his team in barely on the cusp of a playoff spot halfway through the season.

If he wears VIs they wouldn't be gumbos...probably a custom or a VII ASG lookalike.

They profit off of DBs. Nothing is sacred when it comes to making money. Hopefully, the APs are a painless cop like the Suedes, Ponys and Florals (though the Florals went fast).

My All Stars actually shipped from SNS. For $116 I thought they would have cancelled my order stating it was a "price mistake". 

Was surprised to walk in the store and still see the floral sitting on the shelf....nice shoe...missed the call from my friend to cop the all star for that Big Slim deal!

Those weathermans are nice. Just wish they had a translucent sole [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom