Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Wow no tweet yet that it has soldout...prolly everyone burnt on the last 2-3 weeks releases...lol....smfh...

So is Finish Line releasing theirs at 7AM PST? 
I checked the times for the other releases and they were at 5AM

Had Issues Adding A Size 10 To My Cart On FL, Went Ahead And Called In And Was Able To Place My Order Easily Over The Phone :pimp:

$160 And Some Change After Getting The Rep To Apply A One Time "Courtousy" Free Shipping Code.... So Much For KD Sticking To His Word That He Wanted All His Shoes To Stay In The $100 Range And Be Affordable For All Fans :rolleyes

Looking Forward To These Coming In Tho :smokin

Lol just tried to another pair and was able too...wow did nike get the memo to make a s**t load so resellers wont go hog wild

Had Issues Adding A Size 10 To My Cart On FL, Went Ahead And Called In And Was Able To Place My Order Easily Over The Phone
pimp.gif

$160 And Some Change After Getting The Rep To Apply A One Time "Courtousy" Free Shipping Code.... So Much For KD Sticking To His Word That He Wanted All His Shoes To Stay In The $100 Range And Be Affordable For All Fans
eyes.gif

Looking Forward To These Coming In Tho
smokin.gif
sad thing he wanted too but the swoosh is all about that $$$

Was gonna say these aren't selling out because it's mainly a white based shoe but the Gold Trophy Roshe sold out so that reason was thrown out the window :lol: Can't believe that Roshe hype is still going strong. I've given up on that line like last year.

Was gonna say these aren't selling out because it's mainly a white based shoe but the Gold Trophy Roshe sold out so that reason was thrown out the window
laugh.gif
Can't believe that Roshe hype is still going strong. I've given up on that line like last year.
Think people are doing ID and waiting for the other colorways. I do believe the white plays a little into it. Plus, most think these will be around for awhile. (I don't) We'll see. Same thing happened last year with the VI. Then everyone came back for the Seat Pleasants. Just hope all others of the 4 we've seen will be this easy.

Back
Top Bottom