Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Was gonna say these aren't selling out because it's mainly a white based shoe but the Gold Trophy Roshe sold out so that reason was thrown out the window
laugh.gif
Can't believe that Roshe hype is still going strong. I've given up on that line like last year.
If the KDs were as limited as the Roshes they would of sold out super quick. 

We all know its about scum resellers. Nothing to do with how nice the shoe is

Last edited:
Got some time off this AM so I'm gonna try to scoop in store 
smokin.gif

Won't get my hopes up though 
laugh.gif
 for all I know everyone will be beastin over this.  Hoping since it's a Thursday it'll be cool

Why would anyone worry about this shoe selling out quickly? I see people commenting on how "easy" of a cop this one is. I mean..it should be. This shoe is as general of a release as it can possibly get. And no..Im not trolling...just curious to know why anyone would think this one would sell out fast, when this is a signature shoe, and is MASS produced in astronomical numbers?

Generally, NDC uses FedEx to ship 2-day. If the shoes ship out before midnight tonight, you should/could have them by Saturday. Otherwise, take the day they ship and add two days. So if they go out sometime Friday, you'll have them Monday. If they use UPS, you can't count Saturday.

Also, this guy (basically the only on-foot review who mentioned size) said he went TTS, while he went up .5 size on the VI. I got my normal size 14.

Last edited:
I'm guilty of buying the overpriced socks
laugh.gif

It's stupid because you can get a six-pack of RL Polo tech socks at macy's for like $20

FNL doesn't offer free shipping on new releases anymore? Slow *** economy shipping can't eem do free :smh: And excluded from discount!?! Would cop if they allowed me to stack the WC with the $20 off. I'll use the $20 WC on socks instead. :\

FNL doesn't offer free shipping on new releases anymore? Slow *** economy shipping can't eem do free
mean.gif
And excluded from discount!?! Would cop if they allowed me to stack the WC with the $20 off. I'll use the $20 WC on socks instead.
ohwell.gif
$144 still a good deal.

They look pretty goofy. The only pair that looks relatively wearable, for me, is the black pair. The white pair is just hilariously bad.

Back
Top Bottom