• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
This had me dying laughing.

Lil E is my guy though, we both bleed burgundy and gold.

Lil E is hella cool. He damn near untouchable here in the Carolinas. I root for Jeff Gordon. Not to big with it since I went into a liquor store a block up from the Lowe's motor speedway and they damn near call 24 the gayest of all gayest things in the world. Yeah Nascar and the Carolinas are like PB & J

Don't know if I should go for the GGs or just be patient and create an ID. Birthday coupons would work on these at FTL ?

Now that it almost d-day for the GG I need some help. I do NOT know my TRUE SIZE due to the fact all shoes differ in build and make depending on the brand.
What I do know is this;
Jordan 1 X SB Lance Mountain; my size 9.5 got lengthy after breaking them in, 9 at this point would be lovely.
Jordan 3 fire red 2013; my size 9 tight, 9.5 would've been perfect.
Jordan 6 carmine 2014; my size 9.5 is tall, 9 would be good I think.
Jordan 11 low concord/infrared 23; my size 9.5 is tall but I'm afraid a 9 would be narrow.

But then again, in Saucony I wear a 9..

My feet are a bit wide but not to extreme. Do I conclude I need a 9 in these KD's or stay with the taller 9.5?
Any of you guys with either of the shoes called above care to reply?

Now that it almost d-day for the GG I need some help. I do NOT know my TRUE SIZE due to the fact all shoes differ in build and make depending on the brand.
What I do know is this;
Jordan 1 X SB Lance Mountain; my size 9.5 got lengthy after breaking them in, 9 at this point would be lovely.
Jordan 3 fire red 2013; my size 9 tight, 9.5 would've been perfect.
Jordan 6 carmine 2014; my size 9.5 is tall, 9 would be good I think.
Jordan 11 low concord/infrared 23; my size 9.5 is tall but I'm afraid a 9 would be narrow.

But then again, in Saucony I wear a 9..

My feet are a bit wide but not to extreme. Do I conclude I need a 9 in these KD's or stay with the taller 9.5?
Any of you guys with either of the shoes called above care to reply?
Why not go try them on? Its not like KD7s are sold out everywhere

Balled in my 35k last night for the first time. Did anyone else have a problem with the traction on indoor courts? I thought that was supposed to be a strong point and I was sliding all over the place. Had to switch back to my Kobe's :smh:

Why not go try them on? Its not like KD7s are sold out everywhere

The don't have then at my FL so I'll need to city hop and I'm not sure I'll be able to make it on release day.
The stores here in the Netherlands are picky when it comes to inventory.

Last edited:
Global Games go hard. Kudos for nike dropping a red based sig shoe and not making them super limited.

Balled in my 35k last night for the first time. Did anyone else have a problem with the traction on indoor courts? I thought that was supposed to be a strong point and I was sliding all over the place. Had to switch back to my Kobe's
mean.gif
mine worked perfectly on the usas. try hooping in them outside a little (maybe just shooting around), the heat and concrete should help em break in

Ha ha ha We need to stop before a mod lays down the law. I clicked the link and noticed the Shaq "RETRO" at Walmart!? Retro of what? Lol

BTW Fubu has no shame.

Why did I click that link and laugh so damn hard! That's pure comedy at it's finest. WBF/GG will be rocked on the first and second day. Yes they are that [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Ballston VA FTL never gets nothin and when they do they make you wait in line 40 deep when they know they have like 18 pairs.

Imma call the Bailey's Xroads FTL and see if I can get some intel on how many they'll get in.

Ballston VA FTL never gets nothin and when they do they make you wait in line 40 deep when they know they have like 18 pairs.

Imma call the Bailey's Xroads FTL and see if I can get some intel on how many they'll get in.
Lady at Xroads said I should show up at 7am!!!!! They are first come, first serve and will open at 9am Aug. 2.

She said that normally KDs don't go that fast, but she's noticed a lot of calls and interest in these. Not sure if she was hyping them or not. 

Good luck to everyone, unless you're a sz 12 in NoVA 
tired.gif

What's the problem with showing up 2 hours before they open? I guess it's an inconvenience, but if I really want the shoe that doesn't bother me to do that.

Back
Top Bottom