• What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

have a feeling the xmas pair is gonna be nice 
nerd.gif

lettuce prey.

^^

Both??

I don't know what kind of Looney Tune shoes you're into, but the Black Suede EXT is probably one of the best KD 7s period

Speaking of the VI, I only liked the precision and gold elites. I wasn't a fan playing in them, but I like the look and feel in casual.

As for V, I bought only the Splatters, but they felt terrible when playing and worse in casual so I sold it dirt cheap to an acquaintance. Trying to forgot how the V made me feel.

So happy the 7s feel great and look great. I almost kobed all over the 7s, but I might havta stick with only three CWs. Or sell either the 35k or cbts dirt cheap to allow myself another 7.

got my "shipping" today also

although i know they actually haven't been shipped yet but just the label has been processed

i originally had a 12/1 delivery date when i ordered which threw me off

hope i get these on wednesday like usual so i can rock them on thanksgiving 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
i was hyped for the black suede ext's when the original pics first surfaced, but im now not as excited. i had a pair of black suede air maxs like 8 years ago, and looking back on those, suede on kicks just doesnt look that great in person. im leaning more towards a skip on those

well my girlfriends surprise me and pick up my pair from arden mall in sacramento around 1pm and got my size 11. i was surprise she was able to get them. she said the person only had 3 pairs left and my size was one of them . it was my lucky day

Was able to scoop the last 8 of the gold medal at scottdale mall today. Whoever have lead to a 10 that want to swap for an 8 PM me

Last edited:
My girl copped mine at Nike Santa Monica in the afternoon. Figured they woulda been sold out when I saw they sold out on NDC. So nice in person

dudes over here making hat choices and I can't even find my size without lube being offered in the process

Was able to scoop the last 8 of the gold medal at scottdale mall today. Whoever have lead to a 10 that want to swap for an 8 PM me

"Man! I went to scottsdale mall looking to pick up a sz 8, but I was told that some guy who wears a sz 10 bought it already. I was so peeved that someone would buy not their size to trade..."
- Said some guy who is a sz 8 and lives by the scottsdale mall

I bet this happens pretty often

Let me know when all stars, saint nicks, and aunt pearls drop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom