Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
they went on sale for $99 at a few spots when they marked down the other KDs... I was just wondering if anyone had seen anything like that lately, I'm just seeing them for full retail everywhere

Which was a mistake/error. A bunch of people have reported back that they checked their Footlockers and they weren't on sale.

I wish I could have gotten in on that as well.

Dannggg mad I'm gonna be broke this weekend. Gonna bite the resell bullet in about a month or so when I get some money.

i think the EYBLs will go on sale at some point though, kicks crew has all sizes at 185 right now even. looks like theyre sitting in a lot of places considering they were supposed to be limited

i think the EYBLs will go on sale at some point though, kicks crew has all sizes at 185 right now even. looks like theyre sitting in a lot of places considering they were supposed to be limited
Waiting for markdown

On the fence between these or rose golds
Need a second opinion

Was hoping to go after both but looking like i won't be able to and that on feet pic is making me lean towards trying to cop these instead of the foams 1st!

Unfortunately no. I'm going for gone fishing foams and citrus xi lows instead.
I thought the citrus was GS only or are they doing up to size 9.5 again? I wish the wtkd was released ing GS sizes would make a nice bday gift for my seed 

Would I be cool going a half size up on these if I cant find my true size?
Personal preference. I generally don't mind 1/2 size up but some dudes feel the need to have their toes touching the front of their shoes tho.

Unfortunately no. I'm going for gone fishing foams and citrus xi lows instead.
I thought the citrus was GS only or are they doing up to size 9.5 again? I wish the wtkd was released ing GS sizes would make a nice bday gift for my seed 
GS up to a 9.5Y I think.

Yes, all of the shops who had the plaid pairs this past week will have the WTD7s.
Thanks!  Can you give me a couple shops that will carry them?  Im not familiar with Japanese retails - I guess this also means Nike Japan should have them as well right

they went on sale for $99 at a few spots when they marked down the other KDs... I was just wondering if anyone had seen anything like that lately, I'm just seeing them for full retail everywhere
im upset I missed out too. .... Blue elites x sale x vip coupon woulda been had

Passing on the wtkd

Initial photos and Press Release photos are not the same....

Bottom one has a filter for sure, but the bottom one looks sleeker... Top one looks more "stubby".... 

Im confused why there are two photos...

Initial photos and Press Release photos are not the same....

Bottom one has a filter for sure, but the bottom one looks sleeker... Top one looks more "stubby".... 

Im confused why there are two photos...
Initial photo's were leaked pry before Nike's digital graphics team could work on refining them

Last edited:

Thanks....

Im overthinking this...

Just confusing when i first looked at the pic... I noticed something was off
Ya thing's like this happen quite a bit especially with leaked photo's but even Nike messes up sometimes. I remember their press release for the Easter pack two years ago and the Kobe 8 had an eggshell cracking graphic on the upper in the photos but the actual release pair did not have it. 

Hmmm first time in a long while that hoh okc does tickets for a kd release. Kinda nervous bout availability now

Back
Top Bottom