**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Kendrick was put on but wasn't active. Q was active. Rock was active... he from bounty hunter watts. Same as top. Soul never banged. I used to think he was homeless. Then I found out he rapped and was actually nice. Haha

comptonprince comptonprince

Haha just thought I must mention I'm not the police just intrigued to think there's a story of somebody's that probably deserves a movie.

I think the O.G Mike Concepcion deserves a movie. He in a wheelchair now, but he is living a good life financially.

So if Kendrick is/was Piru, and Q is Crip, how does that relationship work out? Serious question :lol:

They people at the end of the day folk^

U have more evidence in that did kendrick ever kill a man thread (and is more interesting) then is kendrick a blood lol

Son he grew up in a blood neighborhood all his life. :lol:

I'm not sure why this is so hard for u to believe

Last edited:
So if Kendrick is/was Piru, and Q is Crip, how does that relationship work out? Serious question
laugh.gif
It's all love N's aint trippin off that petty ish nomo at least the ones with a brain not. Just like in the Death Row days it was the same until Suge fell in love wit Pac and lost focus...

Not all bloods and crips have beef with each other though. Same way Top who is a blood, let Q sleep on his couch for a couple of years. But Rock and Q were both active and didn't have beef with each other.

It's all love N's aint trippin off that petty ish nomo at least the ones with a brain not. Just like in the Death Row days it was the same until Suge fell in love wit Pac and lost focus...
Yeah it ain't like the 80s and 90s where it was a Wild West
Plus they got a common enemy now, the Mexican Mafia

It's not really about red or blue. It's about sets. Two blood sets can go to war with each other and two crip sets can do the same.

Same in Chicago. There's over 1000 different factions and more being born every day. So everyone is shooting everyone. Doesn't really matter what your gang is anymore.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie this gang breakdown was interesting.

Also I don't think any tracks from the TPAB sessions will be released later but IDK anything really, just assuming that from the interviews with the people who were behind the production work on the album.

Meek is a klown these days he acts like he on some kinda drug in the last few interviews I seen...

Once he got Nicki it was a wrap. :lol:

This thread turn to gangbanging 101? 
laugh.gif

Noticed a few folks from compton in here. Any Inglewood folks in here?
nerd.gif

comes in thread to read up on some new TDE news or sum'n, instead I get Gangbangin 101...even better should be its own thread

it dont pay to gangbang anymore...basically what Nip said. good move LA.

wonder when Chicago will get on board.

Yea K. Dot went in on the remix

Janelle MoBae [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom