**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Classic Man? :smh: Gobbich.

Reebok inspired gang truce? :x >D Really?

TPAB? Still getting played in my car.

Kendrick needs a new agent. :lol:

Those first two things were awful decisions.

Why y'all hating Classic Man? 
mean.gif
 Kendrick killed it and Jidenna was aight

Because that bootleg five heartbeats villain looking ***** made a wack song and Kendrick should've ducked that **** like a matrix bullet.

Last edited:
Classic Man? :smh: Gobbich.

Reebok inspired gang truce? :x >D Really?

TPAB? Still getting played in my car.

Kendrick needs a new agent. :lol:

Those first two things were awful decisions.

I think the reebok thing is moreso to grab the youth in this sneakerhead era. It's more of a piece of the overall goal/motive.

This is just me talking...but I feel like a subject that is always avoided in the black community is mental health. All these things we develop and go thru from all the ish we have to deal with on a day to day basis. If anyone can make an album like that that would really go in depth and sound great I think Kendrick can.

This is just me talking...but I feel like a subject that is always avoided in the black community is mental health. All these things we develop and go thru from all the ish we have to deal with on a day to day basis. If anyone can make an album like that that would really go in depth and sound great I think Kendrick can.

I agree with you and I think it definitely is an issue that is avoided. I think Kendrick brilliantly touched on it with "U". I wouldn't mind seeing it expanded more in an album. I think that would be a pretty dope concept!

It most def is and it's largely due to our belief system as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom