**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I got my signed album yesterday as well. It came in some thin cardboard package and the signed cover was creased due to it. His autograph game is weak as hell too.

I said the same thing. It is what it is I guess. That was a hell of a long wait for a CD with a K on top of it tho. (accompanied by a wonderful crease)

That was a great interview.....

I know Kendrick is going to take his time and bring us the best work possible but I am ready for a new project!!

I have a theory that his new album will drop on 3/10. I may be wrong, but I think it makes sense with him headlining Coachella in April.

I have a theory that his new album will drop on 3/10. I may be wrong, but I think it makes sense with him headlining Coachella in April.

When he headlined Bonnaroo in 2015, he barely performed anything off of TPAB anyway. Not a festival friendly album I guess? I think all he did was Alright, I, These Walls, and King Kunta.

The Kunta'a Groove sessions tour though.... he needs to do that again.

Still need the song from the Dre Beats commercial 
mean.gif

Man i hope this aint no Chance inspired stuff...Coloring Book was cool but i don't like Kendrick following trials. Used to dude making his own lane

I trust Kendrick to continue to make the highest level level of art but I'm not a fan of Jesus/God raps.

Hopefully it's more subtle and not like Chance The Rapper, dudes music is not enjoyable at all to me.

He said GOD in that interview. I didn't see Jesus mentioned. I'll reserve judgement until I hear it. I hope he's up on who GOD is and isn't at this point.

To put it in someone else's words: "THAT god ain't f***ing with you..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom