**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Single is on Apple Music. Just waiting for it to hit Spotify for the bump in the whip test.

So for people who have used iTunes if an album has a deluxe edition it releases when the regular edition releases?

Kendrick dropping jewels on an ignorant beat wooooooooo

Such a smart move. He realized that the kinda music he was making on TPAB wasnt gon appeal to everyone mainly cuz of the production so he changed it up & put a simple and catchy chorus with it

I do hope the rest of the album dont sound like this tho...

Such a smart move. He realized that the kinda music he was making on TPAB wasnt gon appeal to everyone mainly cuz of the production so he changed it up & put a simple and catchy chorus with it

Same, but as long as he spazzes out on some dope beats, das all I need

Last edited:
The visuals are amazing. The song? Not so much. It'll be played heavy on the radio tho and its mad catchy. Whoever said something about the birds in ig using the hook as caption is spot on. I'm just not feeling it but I know it's not am indication of what the album is going to be.

I don't think that's it. He always makes records like this. Swimming Pools, a few of the records on untitled.

Song was meh

Kendricks writing and lyrical ability is superior to ever rapper out right now though

Last edited:
I don't understand that but to each his own. That sound was what birthed hip hop. It didn't have trap beats which is what's been hot the last couple years but the sound itself is hip hop at its core.

If you don't like TPAB you have no soul. TPAB is classic. Hopefully the album isn't filled with songs like this. Not feeling it. Nice video though.

The song is unbearable to listen to without the video.

dat bass
ooh.png

Back
Top Bottom