**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

His visuals are always on pernt. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]Whoever shot this took me back to the Luda/Missy video days.

Song is aight at best, iTunes album bonus vibes. :lol: the broads will OD on that ***** be humble IG caption tho.

Issa wrap for Big Yawn. You come at the king you best not miss.

King coming back for the crown. Humble is
pimp.gif

His visuals are always on pernt. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]Whoever shot this took me back to the Luda/Missy video days.

Song is aight at best, iTunes album bonus vibes.
laugh.gif
the broads will OD on that ***** be humble IG caption tho.
​Dave Meyers did it he does a lot of Missy's vids

Song is aight at best, iTunes album bonus vibes. :lol: the broads will OD on that ***** be humble IG caption tho.

​Dave Meyers did it he does a lot of Missy's vids

Weebay.gif

Damn I remember dude, he ran **** in late 90s-mid 2000s on the music video tip. Seemed like, him, Hype Williams and Joseph Khan did everybody's videos on MTV back in the day.

:smh: So much truth! :rofl:

This is HARD. Like I wanna ride around in the whip with the windows down hard. He might have a hit with this mfer.

April 7th is going to be :pimp:

New Kendrick, Joey Bad***, and The Getdown Part II

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom