**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

"To everyone out there in their ecko hoodies and fubu jeans. Rockin those Old Funk Flex Lugz. The man has Kid Capri practically host the goddamn album"

Last edited:
I don't see any improvement from GKMC. That's such a classic album nothing will ever come close to that. About to bump that right now actually

Kast... very true.
Kanye... I'll give that up.
Kendrick... definitely earned a crown with 3 jewels in it.

Now let's discuss XXX :nerd:

Those sirens plus the message. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You rap genius that yet bruh? He's going HAM!

XXX stood out to me for real I wasn't expecting a song featuring U2 to bang like that my god

Illmatic
It was written
I am

Illmatic holds a high spot in every hiphop heads memory (for good reason), but nas was a more improved all around artist his next two albums.

Then nastradaumus happened :smh:

Last edited:
Illmatic
It was written
I am

Illmatic holds a high spot in every hiphop heads memory, but nas was a more improved all around artist his next two albums.

Then nastradaumus happened :smh:

True. Nastradaumus didn't even get purchased after I heard the homie's copy.

His style and flow has always been top notch, even before then............Improve what?? How can damn near perfection improve? lol

Production and concept of TPAB was next level. He also helped bring Funk back to the mainstream. I still think it's him speaking from the grave on that album and telling the story to Tupac.

DAMN... I'll give my thoughts on Sunday after I've spent more time with it.

Forgot which song it was. But he mentioned going physical and digital..............next album probably won't be physical at all.

I'll wait until I've had time to fully digest everything...

but I'll say I am not feeling the Zacari track or Rihanna tracks at all on first few listens. Wish he made a good track with Frank or Sampha....
You shouldn't be allowed to post for at least 2 weeks in this thread. I don't want to hear anything you have to say until you've listed to this album at least 75 times.

Listened to the album two times so far...its good...i like it...but you guys are really over hyping this thing :lol:

I will wait to make a final judgement until ive been through it 10 plus times and can further digest the entire story.

Can you guys at least wait a few days pass before calling it a classic :rofl:

Y'all sounding like Ye fans in here.

Also, I'm not hearing any shots outside of blame. I think people are reaching and just attribute it to who they wanna diss. I have to listen again tho.

Album is good off first listen tho. Easily his best sounding album. Production is just A1

Last edited:
Can you guys at least wait a few days pass before calling it a classic
roll.gif

This. This is a good album, but damn if it's an instant classic

Back
Top Bottom