**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Will wait till' the 23rd for the physical release. I am staying out of this thread until the 23rd.

Oh and I think I know what happened. Kendrick and Top Dawg's communication musta' been non-existent. How is their relationship?

I think the mess up was the explicit version not dropping at the same time.

i don't want to judge on first listen or whatever but I find it hard to believe I'll like this more than GKMC. very different projects but IMO, it's different in a way that holds it back.

theres no way to judge this on the first listen, this album is dense as ****
Yes there is. I don't think anyone will fully grasp everything he's saying on a first listen, but not one other song other than TBTB hooked me immediately like his past two albums did.

TPAB2.jpg

Super smooth. Like super super smooth. But honestly can't imagine me ******* with this more than GKMC or Sec.80... Mortal Man is the best cut. That is all

For those having the same Itunes pre-order issue as me just cancel your pre-order and complete your album purchase for the discounted price.

this **** is amazing. production is amazing. kendrick killed it

this > gkmc.

i couldnt be more pleased with this album.  

instant classic.  

Last edited:
Am I reaching?
This ***** the catepillar til "U"
then "Alright" he in the cocoon til "I"
He becomes the buttefly spreading his message to the hood like
he told Pac on "Mortal Man"

Last edited:
aite i jus listened to the whole thing......it was aite..i dont have strong feelings about this project one way or the other

Back
Top Bottom