**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

No matter how you feel about this or Kendrick's other projects,
this ***** don't make albums, he takes you on a ride.
This. 3 Completely different rides. This has such a Roots "Things Fall Apart" vibe to it. 

This ***** really got Rapsody on his album. She's the best female rapper right now, and possibly ever.

Last edited:
nah^
jean grae and lauryn both miles ahead of rapsody...but she is def appreciated

Does this album have the skits/ tell a story like gkmc
Also any non biased folks actually not feeling the album

nah^
jean grae and lauryn both miles ahead of rapsody...but she is def appreciated
...Didn't think about them when I said that. Thanks for taking it easy on a brother 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

King Kunta is Fiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds way different than the version I heard Sounds like a Quik type joint

After the first listen, not feeling it that much.  Not bad by any means, but I guess I'm just not really into the vibe.

I always looked at "The Recipe" as the Dre x Kendrick collab even tho Dre didn't make the beat. It feels like the beat Dre would've crafted for him if he was asked to do so
Im sayin whats the point of being on Aftermath if u cant get Dre Beats? Dre basically gettin a free check off the boi

I always looked at "The Recipe" as the Dre x Kendrick collab even tho Dre didn't make the beat. It feels like the beat Dre would've crafted for him if he was asked to do so
Im sayin whats the point of being on Aftermath if u cant get Dre Beats? Dre basically gettin a free check off the boi
Dre beats are trash though...........

Still want the song from that Beats commercial 
frown.gif
Pay For It has been out for awhile mayne. It's a Jay Rock track.

Jay Rock album should've BEEN dropped 
mean.gif

Doesn't help that his only successful single off the album, K dot got all the props  

Back
Top Bottom