**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

What were the prices?

Going to grab tickets for the Columbus show

That's not part of the tour, it's a radio show/concert. Tickets have been $60-70 after fees tho, each venue is a little different.

So far the 4 locations are ATL, OAK, DAL & DC.

Last edited:
That's not part of the tour, it's a radio show/concert. Tickets have been $60-70 after fees tho, each venue is a little different.

So far the 4 locations are ATL, OAK, DAL & DC.

I thought Columbus was part? They announced all 8

View media item 1741219
Never mind I see only the ones that have the * are

Now I'm not sure I want to go to the Columbus show lol

Last edited:
I got a couple VIP packages for the Oakland show this morning. Pretty hyped for the signed To Pimp a Butterfly vinyls just as much as I'm hyped for the show. :smokin

Managed to get a ticket for DC show at face value :pimp:

I've been hearing a lot of reports on fake tickets so be cautious if craigslist is your source.

Last 4 dates announced for the tour...

Cleveland, OH

Philadelphia, PA

New York, NY

New Orleans, LA

Presale: tickets.txdxe.com

Seattle misses out again
mean.gif

Last edited:
I mean, off the few listens I can definitely hear a story, but sonically nothing really sticks out to me on this album at all. I kinda dig the production on a few tracks, but NOTHING stands out.

And people say the production on 2014 FHD was boring.... Smh.

Tried listening while driving last night, ya, still not doing it for me.

Tetsuo and Youth >>>> this album by a LONG shot.

"Mural" is better than anything on this album. *KanyeShrug*

But ehhh I'll let those who enjoy it enjoy it, I'll just patiently wait for "So Help Me God."

These Kendrick stans act like he's the second coming of Jesus.

I used to Stan dude too, but come on now....

People have been calling J. Cole audio NyQuil for years....

To Pimp A Butterfly is the most potent form of audio NyQuil currently on the market.

Idc what Kanye says, the album is still boo boo to me.

But how can an album that's been out 48 hours be considered a classic though? At least give it a year before you can call anything a classic.

I have stanned Kendrick just as much as anyone else in this thread at some point. I own GKMC on vinyl. I want to see this album the way you all do but I just can't get into it. I do like King Kunta a lot, the Intro is dope, Alright is Alright, How much a dollar cost is dope. But most of these songs just aren't giving me any reason to come back to.

I'm glad you guys like it. But after a conversation I had with someone today, I'm realizing how many of you are prisoners of the moment and also only like this album because Kendrick made it. If Kendrick made Tetsuo and Youth, and Lupe made To Pimp A Butterfly nobody would like the album :rofl: If ANYONE in rap made this album besides Kendrick, people would not be thanging in like half of you are. But after this post I'll stop posting negativity about it. Maybe I'm being negative because Kendrick is one of my favorite rappers, and as much as I want to like this album, I just don't.

If the Chicago show is happening , I'm going for sure. TPAB might be my favorite album of all time. I know that's a big statement for something that's not even a year old.... But thats the impact it had on me.
This definitely has to be the biggest flip flop in the history of the music forum. Glad you finally came to your senses regarding this album.

People can't change their minds?Even though I think homie listened to it so many times trying to like it that he eventually did

I'm sure the sound was a shock to everyone coming of GKMC. I think just the quick 180 that Crag had was what made it more hilarious.

Damn, someone went digging through this thread lol.

Yeah I'll admit I did a complete 180, but to be fair, I didn't fall in love with the album until I listened to it while tripping, I was able to listen to the album with a completely different point of view and open mind. Maybe I would have ended up loving the album either way.... But that definitely helped me make the 180 on it.

Sidenote, I've also learned to give something many more listens before coming to conclusions on what I think about it. A lot of my favorite projects I didn't like on first or second listen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom