**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

MJordan song is garbage and is kdot worst song. Facts.
I ended up liking it after bumping it so much to annoy
different neighborhoods I pased through. He was on his
"i wanna be lil wayne" steez then. Q verse only reason
that song is safe for human consumption.

FIrst heard humble 3x yesterday. Wasnt feelin it besides the vid
message and beat. Gave it a 6/10.
Played it 5x today, sheesh! That joint grew on me crazy. I give it 8/10

So after watching the HUMBLE. music video a lot I've notice that he now has a nose piercing. Another nod to the legendary Pac.

Pretty sure he's making fun of uzi in that part where he's standing under a bridge and saying yeah after every line.

He did state this album was going to put the game on ice pack

Pretty sure he's making fun of uzi in that part where he's standing under a bridge and saying yeah after every line.

He did state this album was going to put the game on ice pack
wasn't j coles album supposed too do that?

K Dot got all the homies from Piru in this joint 
pimp.gif

I love this song and I love where Kendrick is heading. He's about to come at the entire industry on this album and I love it. I listen to all these dudes heavy so I'm picking no sides just enjoying the music :pimp:

You can tell in his voice so far he's having fun with it but he's fed up.

Last edited:
I was very close to not caring about Kendrick anymore—acknowledging that he's great and still not caring. This song made me care again.

I remember back around Good Kid Maad City days, attending one of his concerts, one dude in the crowd screaming at the top of his lungs for Kendrick to perform Michael Jordan, I was thinking "wth, is that some type of goat K Dot song.." Well...Kendrick didnt perform the song that night, lol..i listened to it later that night..wasn't feelin it. I'm feeling Humble tho.

Thats my Michael Jordan story. lol

Here's a vid from that night..

Last edited:
I must have played this song x video at least 50 times already. Banger [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm not one to run and listen to every Kendrick song / feature he puts out, but he's 2/2 for drops in the last week.

Def looking forward to 4/7

Back
Top Bottom