**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

When this new album drops; I don't want to hear anything from @Cragmatic until he's listened to the album at least 5 times with headphones and absolutely no distractions. His gun jumping last time was unacceptable. :lol:

:rofl: I'll admit when the album dropped I wasn't in the right head space at the time to listen to it with an open mind. To be fair, most of my favorite albums I disliked on the first listen. Even "Humble" grew on me like crazy. I can't stop playing it now.

I'll make sure to give it at least 5 listens straight through with headphones before I post any thoughts :lol:

:lol: we forgive you.

Friday is almost here!

Last edited:
laugh.gif
we forgive you.

Friday is almost here!
U mean Thursday night
pimp.gif

Hold on family... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Kendrick was going at Drake on King Kunta. I never caught it before or maybe I forgot. Listening to TPAB right now. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Listening to Section 80 today, GKMC tomorrow, TPAB Thursday.

So why are the twitter feminist mad at Kendrick Lamar for HUMBLE. but don't get mad at J Cole for Crooked Smile and No More Role Modelz?

Last edited:
Yea truly I feel like Kendrick knew drake uses writers after he got in the industry.

"I could dig rapping, but a rapper with a ghost writer? wt* happened?"

Something in the water..

Hood Politics still hard as hell. One of his best verses. :pimp:

I'm the only ***** next to Snoop that can push the button
Had the Coast on standby
“K. Dot, what up? I heard they opened up Pandora’s box”
I box ‘em all in, by a landslide
Nah homie we too sensitive, it spill out to the streets
I make the call and get the coast involved then history repeats
But I resolved inside that private hall while sitting down with Jay
He said "it's funny how one verse could **** up the game"

K.Dot hands down best of this generation. Not even close.

Can't wait to hear what he's been cooking up.

I caved and listened to the new track...****** in trouble man King back [emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji]

I knew he was on a new wave when we learned he was working with Metro last year... Ready for yet another turn from one of the best doin it... :smokin:smokin:smokin

I think K dot and J cole both can both "grow" by giving us a more main stream sound every few years...or even just once in their careers.... And Metro has more range than you think... im very interested to see what he chose from metro, and what he will talk about over it.

Mask Off is an amazing track, hopefully Metro and Kdot cooked up something good.

Back
Top Bottom