Official Kevin Durant hate thread Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I could see Russ signing with the Knicks next offseason if they somehow don't trade him or even if they do.

They will have max money for him, his game fits perfectly with Kris/Melo and it's the best place for his fashion/business ambitions.

Can't believe that OKC team is going to go down with 1 Finals appearance and a 30 for 30. :smh:

Kinda ironic that, when the team finally got a good coach, the MVP leaves the team for the one that barely beat them in the WCF.

Dudes upset he made a basketball decision
laugh.gif
And this is a haters thread, Just saying. What KD did is equivalent of if Steph was a FA a few years ago and left for the Spurs or the Clippers.

Yes but I'm laughing at you guys acting like females all butthurt over where a grown man plays basketball
roll.gif
Youre from Oakland, tell me why youre in the hate thread again? 

Dudes upset he made a basketball decision
laugh.gif
Exactly. Fans are weird man. They let their emotions get in the way.
It's not weird for people to be upset that a guy leaves a team that was a game away from the Finals because he **** the bed at home, and joints the team that he **** the bed against. 
laugh.gif
 Now wishing injury or illness, etc against the man is weird. Really don't see the issue with people being disappointed, shocked, upset, etc. This is nothing like 2010. Absolutely nothing. I'm still shocked just from a competitors standpoint. People have different motives and goals for their careers. He's entitled to his choice. Still probably the most shocking free agency decision of this magnitude in sports that I've seen in my life. Even casual fans are shocked and confused. Just a "basketball decision" is literally only being said by GSW fans. 

Last edited:
Weak move by KD. Had he stayed OKC would have beaten the GSW in the playoffs next season.

Yes but I'm laughing at you guys acting like females all butthurt over where a grown man plays basketball :rofl:

No hate at all but every single post on NT from you involves

" :rofl: "

Is everything that funny lol

It is, when I'm dealing you idiots :wink:
Cmon jumpman :lol: and you wondering why you're banned from most NBA related threads.. Name calling is unnecessary brah :lol: it's not like we're all in the GS warriors thread hating.

Last edited:
Yes but I'm laughing at you guys acting like females all butthurt over where a grown man plays basketball :rofl:

Cmon jumpman :lol: and you wondering why you're banned from most NBA related threads.. Name calling us unnecessary brah :lol: it's not like we're all in the GS warriors thread hating.

Dude is a clown. Any time anyone on this site mentions the Warriors in a negative light, it's like he sees the Bat Signal in the sky and jumps in the thread posting " :rofl: " emoticons like it doesn't bother him when it clearly does.

Last edited:

Cmon jumpman :lol: and you wondering why you're banned from most NBA related threads.. Name calling us unnecessary brah :lol: it's not like we're all in the GS warriors thread hating.

I know why I'm banned and I don't care :lol:

Dude is a clown. Any time anyone on this site mentions the Warriors in a negative light, it's like he sees the Bat Signal in the sky and jumps in the thread posting " :rofl: " emoticons like it doesn't bother him when it clearly does.

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

I bet you don't after that choke job they put on in the finals. Safest place to be was banned! :smile:

Dudes upset he made a basketball decision :lol:
And this is a haters thread, Just saying. What KD did is equivalent of if Steph was a FA a few years ago and left for the Spurs or the Clippers.

Youre from Oakland, tell me why youre in the hate thread again? 

Because I choose to be

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

I rest my case. You're a child :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom