*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Whats up cutties;

My good friend made the album! He's on the pre-order only version if some of you plan on buying it from stores, preorder it please and support a good man trying to make it in the industry!

Here's the link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/man-on-moon-ii-the-legend/id399388858

His name is Rami Beatz; he produced 'Maybe' and its only on the pre-order version for retail. 13 bucks, I would appreciate it if you guys can pre-order please.

pimp.gif
He's a good friend that I've known for a few years now.

man. GHOST! is the Soundtrack 2 My Life of this album. THATS WHAT THE @+!@ I WAS LOOKING FOR. 
pimp.gif

gonna listen again, but i'm really feelin this *$+%.

Whoa, GHOST! just came on.. AHHHHHHHHyeaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This is definitely a strong album, need way more spins to fully get a feel for it though.

CUDDER!
pimp.gif
:

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

the last 3 tracks are the best 3 track run on the album, i RARELY see albums end that strong...
I swear I just came back to say that.

Me, too...I was gonna ask if yall thought that 3 track run > MOTM~The Prayer~Day N Night from AKNC?

it's tough

Solo Dolo-Heart of A Lion-- My World >>>> The End-->All Along--> GHOST! >>>>Embrace The Martian-->Maui Wowie--->50 Ways to Make a Record

BUT ALL ARE AMAZING

And after 3 listens I can make somewhat a review. When I first heard MOTM 1 I KNEW it was a classic. It just hit a spot that few records have ever hit with me right off the bat. BUT this hit me hard too. Maybe not an instant classic but I can't find a flaw. So far the only flaw is it ISN'T MOTM 1. I feel if this was his debut I'd call it a classic. But I'll give this more time and try to differentiate it from his debut. But it's my favorite hip hop album of the year and top 3 in any genre.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

The album is solid, but not on MOTM level.
My sentiments exactly. When I first played MOTM1, I loved ALL tracks after my first complete listening minus "My World", which took a while to grow on me. But now I can say that album was pretty flawless. It's difficult as HECK just to rank my Top 5 tracks from it, which is always shifting and exchanging other tracks, and the remaining tracks would all be honorable mentions
laugh.gif

MOTM2, on the otherhand, was a bit of a letdown. Yes, it's SOLID, but I was hoping Cudi would exceed his previous work from on his predecessing album. However, I'm sure the overall album will grow on me after numerous listens.

Currently, my Top 5 on the sequel are (no specific order).
- Mr. Rager
- All Along
- Scott Mescudi vs. The World
- RevOf Ev
- Mojo So Dope

Honorable Mentions
- Erase Me
- These Worries
- Trapped In My Mind

Back
Top Bottom