*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

And after 3 listens I can make somewhat a review. When I first heard MOTM 1 I KNEW it was a classic. It just hit a spot that few records have ever hit with me right off the bat. BUT this hit me hard too. Maybe not an instant classic but I can't find a flaw. So far the only flaw is it ISN'T MOTM 1. I feel if this was his debut I'd call it a classic. But I'll give this more time and try to differentiate it from his debut. But it's my favorite hip hop album of the year and top 3 in any genre.

Ashin Kusher
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

And after 3 listens I can make somewhat a review. When I first heard MOTM 1 I KNEW it was a classic. It just hit a spot that few records have ever hit with me right off the bat. BUT this hit me hard too. Maybe not an instant classic but I can't find a flaw. So far the only flaw is it ISN'T MOTM 1. I feel if this was his debut I'd call it a classic. But I'll give this more time and try to differentiate it from his debut. But it's my favorite hip hop album of the year and top 3 in any genre.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Its a totally different vibe than MotM

Hasn't 'hit' me yet.

Thats exactly what he wanted with this project though. 
Hopefully soon you'll catch the vibe
I don't doubt that for a second fam
pimp.gif
. On  the third spin of MotM, it 'hit' me hard. Everything made sense. Just waiting for that moment for this one.

nothing was touching MOTM thats why I don't care this isn't as good

still amazing.. will be purchased..

All Along --> GHOST! --> Trapped In My Mind >>>>

zonin!

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Downloading now but I probably won't listen to it until release date

useless if u ask me lol

laugh.gif
why u say that? I'm also waiting til it releases cause this was one of the few albums that I've actually been anticipating this year. def wanna show my support and purchase my copy on the 9th
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

useless if u ask me lol

laugh.gif
why u say that? I'm also waiting til it releases cause this was one of the few albums that I've actually been anticipating this year. def wanna show my support and purchase my copy on the 9th
pimp.gif

why download it today only to wait over a week to listen? that makes NO sense

not really feelin the new album, the only reason i was diggin the first one is b/c he was doin the sing-songy style damn near the whole album. now he is tryna rap, which imo is something he doesnt do well @ all.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

useless if u ask me lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

its cool if your gonna pick up hard copy and listen.. i did that with MOTM 1.. but dude downloaded it.. and is waiting for nov 9

whether hes buying it that day or not.. useless download or useless if he downloaded it.

Pretty good album after first listen, but I wanna give it some more time to sink in

ghost
pimp.gif

I listened to it sober and was like ehh this is pretty good, then I sparked up and this @!*% right here mann
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

the last 3 tracks are the best 3 track run on the album, i RARELY see albums end that strong...
I swear I just came back to say that.

Me, too...I was gonna ask if yall thought that 3 track run > MOTM~The Prayer~Day N Night from AKNC?

it's tough

the MOTM~The Prayer~Day N Nite combo is hard to beat. all 3 are classics.

Maaaaaan this @#!@ GOES

I been listening all day. Like its been said, only flaw is that its not MOTM1..... which I think will be a good thing in the long run. I wouldn't want a similar sounding album twice... I don't want to get the same feel from 2 different albums. That doesn't really show progression to me. Cudi gives a different feel from this album and its still AMAZING

Back
Top Bottom