Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
pimp.gif

Does anyone know any legit sellers on eBay looking to get rid of your mamba days. there's just so many and I don't want to cope anything fake thanks guys

Indeed! I just copped them. However, It is my first pair of XI EM and I must say that they are way less comfortable than  Elites.

I've wondered if the Elites are more comfortable to wear. I've never tried on any of the EMs.

Decided not to get the Black Horse online this Sat. Will be going to Vegas next week so I'll get them then. Hopefully they'll be widely available there. Besides I think the taxes are cheaper there than CA.

:rolleyes whats the point of creating EM version anyways? :rolleyes NIke is too f-g greedy to cash out from the KB-XI,,this one will SIT and will end up at your local Outlet,,just give us what we want Nike,,let one of your Lieutenant read this thread :tongue: i thought this CW will be my first EM version,tried it on and walked away from it

For some reason i like the comfort and cushioning of the XI EMs compared to the Elites. Maybe because the Elites are too narrow or snug on your fit. 
The only EM's so far I have are the mamba day ID's with the full length zoom.  I've got wide feet and the extra EM "give" and zoom feel just as good to me, if not better than the elites I have. (BL, Parker, FTB, Tinker).

I've worn my Milans EM for two full days, at least 9 hrs per day, and they felt just as good or better than my Elites.

I've worn my Milans EM for two full days, at least 9 hrs per day, and they felt just as good or better than my Elites.

Milans are dope as far as EM goes I would rate them

Milan
Mamba day all black with gold accents white or black soles
Mambacurials
Lower Merion
Carpe Diem

All the rest are whatevers

yeah we all know 11 EM isn't actual EM. it's just a mono mesh with fuse backing. like all the other hyperfuse since 2010.

Nike decided to cut back HARD on these.

6 years ago...
My EM Sunset already started to fall apart.  Retuned for a card/credit.  I was looking to part with my 2 pairs of Mamba Days, but I purchased those as collectables.  Have the Milans, have worn 3 times, so far so good.  Elites and EMs feel like night and day to me IMO (casual wear).  I have about ten 8s, and four 9 EMs, and to me, the 11 EM is of poor quality, but again, but that's just me.  

the 8 and 9 were actual EM that's comfy and good to play ball in. they didn't hurt my feet and zero break in time.

relatively durable too.

still in love with my 8s.

My EM Sunset already started to fall apart.  Retuned for a card/credit.  I was looking to part with my 2 pairs of Mamba Days, but I purchased those as collectables.  Have the Milans, have worn 3 times, so far so good.  Elites and EMs feel like night and day to me IMO (casual wear).  I have about ten 8s, and four 9 EMs, and to me, the 11 EM is of poor quality, but again, but that's just me.  
I'm curious to know which part of the shoes are falling apart.

8 is the goat when it comes to EM's.

not sure if has to do with materials nike used on the 8s and 6's or  just the actual cut/fit of the shoes, but the 8's and 6's just mold perfectly to my feet.

the 9's are good but they need some breaking in first unlike the 8's and 6's. 

Back
Top Bottom