Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
whos getting the mambacurials em tomorrow?

thinking about getting them but not sure if u should go cop right rd 10am at snkrs app or just wait it out a bit for sale

were the mambacurial 8 limited and quickly sold out?

I'm going to get the Mambacurial EMs tomorrow during lunch. I don't think these will sell out immediately, and if you saw the footlocker launch map, these will be everywhere.

black horses have me interested in kobe's for the first time. do these things ever drop in price or should i try and cop on rd?
The last two four horses have sold with the quickness so Id jump on em.

Can always return the full price pair if you find another for cheaper

Mambacurials sold out on Nike Europe/Canada before I even woke up. Could be the fake NDC sellout but just giving you guys the heads-up. For those that really want them, these might not hit disco

The Kobe XI's fit snug IMO.  Hyperdunks (2014) fit wider/looser in the same size, and all my Adidas are sized .5 bigger.  

Tried the Kobes in my regular size but there was too much toe space as you said... a little clunky.  .5 down and everything locked down beautifully.  
Don't do it .....you will regret it !
I thought the same .On my first 2 pair I went down to 11 instead of my normal 11.5 .they will pinch your pinky toe ,unless you have a narrow foot!!! However each shoe can be different...sizing is all over the place with each model ? ASG seem to run a little bigger than my other pairs ? IDK

Mambacurials sold out on Nike Europe/Canada before I even woke up. Could be the fake NDC sellout but just giving you guys the heads-up. For those that really want them, these might not hit disco
I don't know about CA, but the Mambacurial EMs are sitting in EU.

Ah, my bad. The guy who runs the KicksdealsCanada twitter account said that Nike.ca shared inventory with Nike Euro's site. My mistake. I guess Canada didn't get a lot of stock
@ill4eva  , Canada does share inventory with Europe. My order always ships out of Europe, Amsterdam if I remember correctly. However, all sizes seem to be available right now on nike.ca.

@ill4eva
 , Canada does share inventory with Europe. My order always ships out of Europe, Amsterdam if I remember correctly. However, all sizes seem to be available right now on nike.ca.

Ah looks like NDC with the fake sellout again. When I checked this morning it said all sizes had sold out. Lol.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
copped with ease. will be returned if they last long enough for FTL to lift the coup restriction.

Don't do it .....you will regret it !
I thought the same .On my first 2 pair I went down to 11 instead of my normal 11.5 .they will pinch your pinky toe ,unless you have a narrow foot!!! However each shoe can be different...sizing is all over the place with each model ? ASG seem to run a little bigger than my other pairs ? IDK
That's really goofy.  Like I said, my BL's fit perfectly at 11.5 while my Hyperdunks are looser/clunkier all around.  All my Adidas Boost pairs are 12s.

I have my eye on a pair of DS Achilles available locally, and while some people on here have commented that they might be a little looser I'm going to stick with my 11.5  

Can't wait for the Blackouts!

On a separate note, does NDC accept multiple coupon codes?  I have a 20% and a 15% that I've acquired because of defective products.  Is it one or the other or can I use them at the same time?  Thanks guys!

looks like the mambacurials are gonna sit for awhile
grin.gif
 don't mind copping them when it goes on heavy discount
tired.gif

On a separate note, does NDC accept multiple coupon codes?  I have a 20% and a 15% that I've acquired because of defective products.  Is it one or the other or can I use them at the same time?  Thanks guys!
I don't think they let you stack promotional codes. I tried to use a Nike promo code for clearance items along with a Nike promo code from a defective product on a transaction worth over $1000 and they didnt apply the discount from second promo code. What you can do is applying both codes before you check out and see if they'll let you stack two Nike promo codes from defective products. Good luck.
I wanted to maximize my savings on the codes so I waited until I had over $1000 worth of merchandise.

Let's face the facts if today's release was an elite it would have sold out instantly and probably would have had our first kobe raffle of the year.

Let's face the facts if today's release was an elite it would have sold out instantly and probably would have had our first kobe raffle of the year.

It would've been the second. FTB was the first raffle. :wink:

You're right, though. It would've been an instant sell out if they made them an elite.

Last edited:
Your right about being second I don't even consider the FTB as being apart of the normal 11 releases. They are/were a unicorn lol. I still wish these were flyknit though

That's the case with all of these 11 EM 'reboots' like the '3Ds', "Carpe Diems' and 'Aces.'  It's like Ford putting a Mustang-like grill on the front of the Fiesta and trying to get people to buy it with the same passion they would a Mustang.  

mean.gif

Last edited:

no raffle i think. but it coulda been something special. I hate the fake EM with tons of fuse on the EM pairs... :smh:

i dont mind these being EM. Im not sure flyknit would have worked here.
I stopped by FL again today and tried to convince myself to buy them, and I couldn't.  The colors are off, way too much pink.  No toe box swoosh.  No grass on the bottom sole.  That's 3 strikes right there.  The 10 last year did replicate the 2015 Hyper Pink and Black Mercurial Superbly.  It was a good representation of it.  This 11 EM...

Last edited:
yeah the no toe swoosh is a little confusing, i never noticed the grass you're talking about haha. there was just something about last years I didnt like that much, and no it wasnt the pink :lol:

Back
Top Bottom