Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
my friend said he got it from here. i already got the shoes because she never stops knocking my door. i would be really sad if these are fake. :frown: can someone give me an advice? should i return it to him?

Thanks for the advice guys. i think i will just return this. i hope he still have my money. im really sad that my friend can do this to me. :frown:

Thanks for the advice guys. i think i will just return this. i hope he still have my money. im really sad that my friend can do this to me. :frown:

I would return but I wouldn't assume your friend was doing it on purpose though. Could have been an honest mistake and they thought were doing something nice. Of course I don't know how much your friend is into sneakers or what not but the fact they were willing to spend 80 bucks on something you enjoy is something in itself. I'm just an outsider looking in of course.

I'm glad to hear that you didn't have traction issues. That gym floor's condition is not in the best shape either based on that pic. What position do you play? I'm just curious because some positions require more sudden stops, lateral movements, cuts, etc. that may affect how a shoes traction performs.

I'm glad to hear that you didn't have traction issues. That gym floor's condition is not in the best shape either based on that pic. What position do you play? I'm just curious because some positions require more sudden stops, lateral movements, cuts, etc. that may affect how a shoes traction performs.
I usually play the SG/SF type of ball. We do have a janitor sweep before we ball though.

my friend said he got it from here. i already got the shoes because she never stops knocking my door. i would be really sad if these are fake. :frown: can someone give me an advice? should i return it to him?
100% return and never talk again. Fake and not worth a dime.  That site is selling all fakes.

My pair looks similar but both tongues on my pair are much worse. But for around $100 with a code, I'm keeping em. The pair i got in store for $131 two weeks ago also had those marks of the tongue but not as bad. I wonder if all red horses will eventuallty look like that on the white leather.
It rubs off

Still more elites left to anticipate.

And hopefully some What The Mambacurial news.

I'm waiting on my LE and Parkers to come in. Cant wait to rock em.

Still stoked about the good price I got on the Parkers.

Man, it was quiet in here for a second.

Anyone else on here feel like the XI would be a perfect shoe to come out with an all leather casual, not unlike the EXT line from the Kobe X?  I think the silhouette would be perfect for that kind of release.  

I know it's not likely 
tongue.gif
 but a water resistant version of the XI would be awesome with the winter coming up.

Back
Top Bottom