Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

my friend said he got it from here. i already got the shoes because she never stops knocking my door. i would be really sad if these are fake. :frown: can someone give me an advice? should i return it to him?
Do your research first before buying fake kicks. Some tips.

1. If you see shoes in that white background like that, it's most likely off a fake site.

2. Go on Foot Locker or NDC and see how much shoes actually are, because these were never starting at $120.

3. Check threads like these and see what colorways have actually come out. 

Comparing the Kobe 11 Elite vs 11 Em (both solid outsoles), which do guys prefer for hooping? 

Last edited:
Anyone end up picking up the Black Space? Wanted to get them out in San Fran but the Nike town there was nothing but camo Soldiers. Just wondering if anyone has any impressions on them.

Anyone end up picking up the Black Space? Wanted to get them out in San Fran but the Nike town there was nothing but camo Soldiers. Just wondering if anyone has any impressions on them.

The all black color way is nice by default, but I'll def wait for it to hit outlets before I cop.

Why is it so common to see this type of verbiage on NT?? lol as if you know what else is coming out. It's usually the people that say this type of thing that end up still copping 3 or 4 more yet to be released colorways.
You won't hear that from me. I'm waiting to cop the black space this Friday so I can take advantage of the $40 off $200 coupon that I received a few weeks back. I will also cop the 4KB below. You're right tho. You can never predict what's gonna release. They may have dope MC, Xmas and What the's just to name a few. View media item 2187192View media item 2187194

Comparing the Kobe 11 Elite vs 11 Em (both solid outsoles), which do guys prefer for hooping? 
I actually prefer the EM to the Elite, but I'll hoop in both. 

And to the guy asking about sizing down...I guess the 11 runs long but I think TTS is the way to go. My size 10 feels tight at first but breaks in nice after a session or two, I couldn't personally go down a 1/2 size. 

I actually prefer the EM to the Elite, but I'll hoop in both. 

And to the guy asking about sizing down...I guess the 11 runs long but I think TTS is the way to go. My size 10 feels tight at first but breaks in nice after a session or two, I couldn't personally go down a 1/2 size. 
i'm with you on this. The break-in process has always been required in the last 3 Kobes (9-11). The Elites always run a bit narrow out of the box. But settles in after a few games.  The EMs this year is a bit different. My feet was comfy right from the moment i tried it on the store ( I go TTS on all my Kobes)  

I was thinking to get it but after I saw it in person at the Nike store, it's a NO, not a fan of the sole, I hate the color of it.

What if we got an EM 11 based of the Kobe 8 what the [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:
FTL AU:

Monday 3rd October

Kobe XI (white/black-cool grey): $239.95^ (SSO

Friday 28th October

Kobe XI Elite low ‘Oreo’ (white/black-white): $279.95^ (SSO)

Saturday 29th October

Kobe XI Elite Low 4KB (blue tint/squadron blue-glow): $279.95^ (SSO)

Last edited:
Kobe XI Elite low ‘Oreo’ (white/black-white): $279.95^ (SSO)

nerd.gif

I caught a glimpse of the kids sized oreo pair on the wall at Nike SF the other day, shook my head that they didn't make them for adults. 

Back
Top Bottom