Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I just picked up a pair today and if you saw the weave in person you'd get why. It's gorgeous and the shroud is a pain to fold down to show it off.

Wish nike would use this flyknit pattern for other shoes. Still undecided if I'm cutting it or keeping it. Might have to double up.

I regret not pulling the trigger on a pair of the GCR's. I remember when they first dropped that they were up on some site for $325. After being spoiled with the low prices on  the 11's I didn't want to pay retail for anything, let alone over lol.

They are a simple plain shoe but they are super nice to me

Speaking of not paying resale for 11's, I would love to scoop a pair of the FTB 11's but I'm too afraid to pull the trigger cuz of fakes. Do you guys think GOAT and Stock X are that trained to check for fakes? The FTB's have some really good fakes out there.

I regret not pulling the trigger on a pair of the GCR's. I remember when they first dropped that they were up on some site for $325. After being spoiled with the low prices on  the 11's I didn't want to pay retail for anything, let alone over lol.

Speaking of not paying resale for 11's, I would love to scoop a pair of the FTB 11's but I'm too afraid to pull the trigger cuz of fakes. Do you guys think GOAT and Stock X are that trained to check for fakes? The FTB's have some really good fakes out there.

I sure hope goat or stockx are able to tell if some FTB 11's are authentic but I'm trying to get a pair. I just bought a pair of FTB 11s from someone and they are fake, but luckily I used PayPal so I can get my money back

Yeah the GCR are one of my fav XI. They are clean and has that premium feel to them. The gold speckled weaved into the flyknit nice.

View media item 2415007View media item 2415008View media item 2415009

I sure hope goat or stockx are able to tell if some FTB 11's are authentic but I'm trying to get a pair. I just bought a pair of FTB 11s from someone and they are fake, but luckily I used PayPal so I can get my money back
can you post some pics? 

i got mine at goat but before that i went to goat app tread to see if what members would say so far so good i also got my ftbv and my oc6 at goat

Yeah the GCR are one of my fav XI. They are clean and has that premium feel to them. The gold speckled weaved into the flyknit nice.

View media item 2415007View media item 2415008View media item 2415009
you're killing me !!! Lol

i got mine at goat but before that i went to goat app tread to see if what members would say so far so good i also got my ftbv and my oc6 at goat

I've bought a few things off goat. They are definitely legit. I just think some of the ftb fakes are just too good that they might slip through.

Last edited:
For those who have the sides of their shoes ripped, what did you do? Just took the L? I hoop in mines and both sides ripped. Nothing too bad and I don't think it will affect the performance but damn I want a refund or a brand new pair lol.

Last edited:
For those who have the sides of their shoes ripped, what did you do? Just took the L? I hoop in mines and both sides ripped. Nothing too bad and I don't think it will affect the performance but damn I want a refund or a brand new pair lol.
Why not open up a claim with Nike and see if they'll give you a voucher.

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up! i know theres a 30% F&F in stores so hopefully one of those extra clearance code comes up soon
They are also $130 at a lot of outlets so you should check your local one as NDC doesn't have a lot of sizes left.

Last edited:
Picked up the Alts today at Howell, MI.  F&F made it 80-some dollars, so fuggit right? 

Fit just like all my other elites, still got the zoom in the heel.  Dig the colorful insole.

I decided to take the laces out and just use the zipper as needed.  Fully zipped locks me down like mid-tight laces.

They're going to be used as casuals and I'm wondering how the shroud affects water resistance.  

Damn they look fire in your pictures compared to the others

My outlet has em but I wish I could see them in person without th skin crap :smh:

Back
Top Bottom