Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I have to say that the flyknit on these shoes are the softest out of the Kobe XI line. They almost feel like my Lunar 3s. I'm pretty satisfied with how they turned out after the circumcision.
Got me interested, you say the flyknit feels like the lunar 3's? 

Love my Lunar 3's if the material is soft like you described these + some full length zoom inserts will make these amazingly comfortable. 

Not quite as soft because it still has the TPU stands but they're not as stiff as the other Kobe XI models. The other Kobe XIs feel really still in the toe box area and this one doesn't. I wonder if they put less reinforcement because the skin is an added reinforcement already.

Not quite as soft because it still has the TPU stands but they're not as stiff as the other Kobe XI models. The other Kobe XIs feel really still in the toe box area and this one doesn't. I wonder if they put less reinforcement because the skin is an added reinforcement already.

To me they feel like the oreos. My Oreos were not as stiff like the rest of the XI elites.

@c bass nice work. All I can think about is Denzel in training day saying "You know I'm surgical with this B!7ch"

They look dope tho.

Saw the ALT at Great Mall. The skin is cheap and rigid. The MC weave looks odd compared to others.

Last edited:
mean.gif
for passing on the Oreos
Can you stock locate at a Foot Locker? They were on sale at a HOH I was in last week.

Were they $99 at your Foot Locker? When I tried to do a stock locate during the last $99 sale they were $129.99. 

Yeah Footlocker is a turrible business. Hey mess up so much and they never list theor price as it reflects in their system. It would be displayed at $129 but if they ring it up it would come out to $99. I have order in store to ship it to my house 5 times and they messed up my orders 4 of those times. I don't know how they stay in business. Not to mention their return policy.

Only reason I buy from them is because of their sales and with the help of fellow NT Family.

Were they $99 at your Foot Locker? When I tried to do a stock locate during the last $99 sale they were $129.99. 
They were priced as $129.99, but as Truth2Truth said pricing in their system is wildly inaccurate. The black AD's were $60. Which made no sense to me.

Why is the new shoe on sale for cheaper than the older one? I'm assuming it's considered a takedown model of the AD NXT like the em 11's, but come on now.

They were priced as $129.99, but as Truth2Truth said pricing in their system is wildly inaccurate. The black AD's were $60. Which made no sense to me.

Why is the new shoe on sale for cheaper than the older one? I'm assuming it's considered a takedown model of the AD NXT like the em 11's, but come on now.

Probably because of sales. If people aren't buying then they gotta do something

Yea, used the 30% off pass and they came to $83.99. So I grabbed another pair. I'll probably cut a pair tonight.. yea I was out in the 8's.

UNDS my black horse today and stepped on gum. Any remedy to remove gum from the soles?

I'll be exchanging my ALTs tomorrow.  I don't know how I didn't notice it but the more I wore them the more I felt a click in the transition from heel to toe in the left shoe.  I'd read about midsoles affecting this behavior so I swapped them out for one of the midsole from one of my other 6 pairs 
nthat.gif
 but the clicking continued.  I'm assuming its a defect in the adhesive that connects the outsole to the rest of the shoe.  Fortunately they still had them in my size so I have a pair reserved for tomorrow.

Just hope there's something new on the hash wall.  Last time they had a few Marion Aces which I should have copped.  Dammit.

I can't say this enough, Nike has never disappointed me with customer service.  Any issues are quickly resolved.  Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom