Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The flyknit looks so vibrant in the sun. I'm still waiting to cut mine too. Just waiting to get something sharp to cut it.
Please post a pic once it's been cut. There are a few areas of the shroud that are thicker and requires something more sharp and more pressure to completely cut but the rest will cut easily. Here is a comparison pic between room lights vs sunlight. The flyknit is more vibrant in natural light.View media item 2425399View media item 2425405

Nice work and ballsy moves from those of you modding your ALTs.  Its been rainy around here for the past week or so so I've been rocking mine - although I've taken the laces out.

The shroud seems to work pretty well keeping moisture out; not that I've rocked my Elites in heavy downpours or anything...  The MC reveals itself a little more through the shroud when the shoes get wet, which is kind of cool.  

Best $90 pair i've bought all year. Tried to take it one step further by sanding the tongue logo and painting it gold, but no success.

***no filters used***
Saw one of these size 8 on the hash wall in Orange, CA today. Still there as far as I know. Didn't really scour so there might have been other sizes.

OK these are finally on sale for 1st time at FL. Don't wait too long, these deals often run for a limited period of time (one, maybe two weeks) and then go back to the regular price.
Thanks for the heads up, homie.  Any other models on sale?  I think I see the Cloak peeking out for $79...

OK these are finally on sale for 1st time at FL. Don't wait too long, these deals often run for a limited period of time (one, maybe two weeks) and then go back to the regular price.

View media item 2426469

any other kobes on discount. these are tempting but kinda too plain for the price IMO

wish they had a bigger swoosh somewhere

Anyone know where I can find draft days for the low?

Watching a few pairs on eBay, probably will cop if I catch the next $15 off promo

Anyone know where I can find draft days for the low?

Watching a few pairs on eBay, probably will cop if I catch the next $15 off promo

ruvilla had em for $60 close to FSR but they sold out pretty fast.

kinda wanted em but still hoping I can find aces for similar price one day but I think those are long gone

kinda wanted em but still hoping I can find aces for similar price one day but I think those are long gone

I've been lurking this thread for a while and I'm still salty I missed that

I've been lurking this thread for a while and I'm still salty I missed that

I was on it, I went back the next morning to cop and was sold out :lol:

didn't think they would move that quick but they did

Back
Top Bottom