Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Nike will come up with some bs story to make it relate to Lakers home. "These shoes represent the black and whites of home games, the ups and downs" you know something stupid

Nike will come up with some bs story to make it relate to Lakers home. "These shoes represent the black and whites of home games, the ups and downs" you know something stupid
laugh.gif
 that'd be awful, then again they did give us an all purple pair called "Blackout" so who knows

Those are the black/whites that I have and some places are selling early, another member posted some pics yesterday too. The court purple comes from the sole (apparently, because I don't really see it).
I posted pics of these on here the other day...and until you mentioned it today, I didn't even know the box said 'court purple' on it's sticker.  I just looked at the box again...and sure enough.  I even held these up to the light to see if the soles had a hint of purple in them when light shines thru them.  I don't see it at all. 

Unless these change colors when you wet them or something, or the box was supposed to say 'invisible purple', instead of 'court purple'...there's no purple whatsoever on these.

Last edited:
finally tried on the 11s and I may actually size down from 10.5 to 10. Not as narrow as I expected and pretty comfy all around at .5 down from my usual Kobe size (I have flat and sort of wideish feet)

Wow now I see some of you saying to go with your previous Kobe's size instead of going TTS, and not .5 up (like I have in the past)...idk???
I tried on a size 11 in the Kobe 11 and found that it fit very similar width and length wise to the Kobe 8 sz 11.5 that I had on. I also tried on an 11.5 and they fit alright as well width wise. It really depends on whether you like a snug fit or not. If you like a snug fit .5 down won't hurt.

Quote:
These are smooth in hand -- some ****** craftsmanship in spots on this pair from shoeperstar but I really dig em
smokin.gif
Had to get into work so can't take any more pics at the moment
I really hope these don't sell out on NDC. 

Last edited:
Traction out of the box is awful it was like sliding on a piece of paper under my shoes. Hope they break in

Anyone experienced the traction getting better? Reading a lot of mixed reviews on traction so far

They got better at the end, started hearing squeaks and it started to stick . Was only a very light 45 minute session though . For $265 CAD they better get better

Nice pics up there thapointguy thapointguy
:lol:  that'd be awful, then again they did give us an all purple pair called "Blackout" so who knows
I agree about the bad nicknames/stories not really matching up to anything. I vaguely remember they made up some story for the "Away" Lebron 13s that tied the red color to the Cavs playing the Bulls or something. Although with the "Blackout" 10s, I guess there was at least some precedence since the "Blackout" Kobe 1s also featured purple. Doesn't make it any less weird or confusing though lol.
View media item 1870569

I tried on a size 11 in the Kobe 11 and found that it fit very similar width and length wise to the Kobe 8 sz 11.5 that I had on.

Repped for this info. You made me feel more confident about sizing down.

I would be surprised if the BHM doesn't sell out on NDC. It's too nice of a shoe. If those ugly Superfly Mercurial's sell out, these will sell out. We will see on Monday though.

Back
Top Bottom