Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I would be surprised if the BHM doesn't sell out on NDC. It's too nice of a shoe. If those ugly Superfly Mercurial's sell out, these will sell out. We will see on Monday though.
I think the only thing that'll keep them from selling out is the price. Hopefully we can get some on feet shots from @iks mod  before they release :tongue:

Not the best pics like the photographers court side. But for a P&S camera that's the best it can produce 50 ft. from the Lakers bench. Would bring my DSLR with zoom lens if I could.

Bonus: Been waiting for a good time to wear them and last night was so fitting. Thank you Kobe!
Great pics. Love seeing fan pics. Repped.

Traction out of the box is awful it was like sliding on a piece of paper under my shoes. Hope they break in
Damn.

You had any problems with your feet slipping around inside the shoe also?

These are def longer than the 7s, 8s, 9s and 10s.

Raiders cw 
laugh.gif

Damn.

You had any problems with your feet slipping around inside the shoe also?

These are def longer than the 7s, 8s, 9s and 10s.

naw the fit was awesome and so was the court feel. only thing bothering me was the traction, it just hindered all my moves. I wear my shoes really snug, only a thumbnail width of space at the end of my toe

What's up with Nike not improving the traction? Since these are similar to the IX's I thought they'd be better in traction. Kobe IX's hands down best traction ever. Even chirps in dirt lol

What's up with Nike not improving the traction? Since these are similar to the IX's I thought they'd be better in traction. Kobe IX's hands down best traction ever. Even chirps in dirt lol
I'll test it out on dirt today and report back !! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Any other wide feet peeps have to half size up? I just tried them on and they are pretty narrow. Last time I had to go up half size was with the 7's.

I made up my mind that I will pass on the BHM. Hope 23Penny doesn't come through with a restock though :lol:

Nike might have the MC pattern like that since they'll 100% would give us MC, going by that they gave it us 2 years in a row.

Last edited:
Wore these Wednesday and Today for a combined 6 hours playing ball and the traction still hasn't got any better.  The floor I played on was waxed 2 weeks ago and is pretty clean.  If you don't wipe every other play you will be slipping and sliding everywhere.  

I think it may be from the soles pattern being so thin and tight.  Still though, other than the traction these are amazing performers.

^^as you can see these just collect dust like no other.  

Any other wide feet peeps have to half size up? I just tried them on and they are pretty narrow. Last time I had to go up half size was with the 7's.
I did. I tried them on, the length was good but my pinky toe was getting crushed. And this was trying them on with dress socks. Half size up gave me a lot of room in the front, but it beats having a hurt pinky toe. I also half sized up on the 7s and the 10 elites.

I like those BHM just can't deal with and all white sole like that.

I will be ID'ing a pair like D'Lo had on last night. Super clean.

naw the fit was awesome and so was the court feel. only thing bothering me was the traction, it just hindered all my moves. I wear my shoes really snug, only a thumbnail width of space at the end of my toe
Ok, good to know.

Did you size down at all on these compared to other Kobes?

I like those BHM just can't deal with and all white sole like that.

That's why I love them. The contrast of the sole to the upper. Plus, I like the solid soles more these days, especially over time. Will wipe the outsides of the sole with baby wipes often to keep them clean.

I also like how they wove shiny thread into the laces. I like how they glisten. :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom