• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
You gotta stop looking at them

Go play Call of Duty or Metal Gear

Or 2k
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... The Phantom Pain is amazing def been keeping me busy waiting for official pics

that heel portion looks ******* disgusting 
mean.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... The Phantom Pain is amazing def been keeping me busy waiting for official pics

I was obsessed with it until COD dropped

And I still have a long way to go

As for the kix... I'm still leaning towards them being a takedown model

I have definitely turned a few times. I hated the prototype/early shots of the Kobe X - but when the real shots showed up and the FK Highs came to light in final form, I was in.

I have no idea how I can turn on these indoor soccer Mentality "XI's". These carry nothing over from the X (or the IX for that matter)- no CF, not the tongue shape, no exposed midsole, etc. etc. etc. If these are the real deal and Tinker was involved (never saw that confirmed), he should be ashamed.

If someone told me these were a Kobe/SB/P-Rod I'd believe that. Or the "lifestyle" version.

This actually makes KD's current sig look, well, less bad.

That's the thing, though. I hate every Kobe except the 9's to this point and these just so happen to have almost the exact same silhouette. I have no problem calling them something other than the XI's, too. Lol

The Black/White ones up there, and the Dark Blue ones are pretty solid.  Since those pics first released, I've come around to looking forward to having them.  Those plastic-fantastic looking $160 ones though (like the red/black ones up there)...pass.  

if any of you are located in london and want to help me with something please shoot me a pm asap

Count me in for one flyknit pair, maybe Nike releases an ID option to make what Kobe wears on his last game. Gonna save some coin not loving these, maybe dabble into a few pairs of Kyrie 2s

Back
Top Bottom