Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I imagine these will be re-stocked soon enough. They did that with the Eulogy. 

I considered picking these up, now I'm regretting because its sold out lol. I'll wait for re-stock. Or the BL's. And, returning the Eulogy's...lol, thank goodness for Nike's easy return policy.

Didn't sit because they went straight to the outlets.
They do make it to outlets.  Almost all releases do I think, even 'limited' ones.  I was able to double up on Beethovens (not B grade) via Factory Store.  I've landed Black Toe 1s (B grade), and Bred 11s (not B grade) at same factory store. Yet...a lot of people will tell you they were hard to get, and I don't believe any of those three sat in most areas.   None of those were returns either.  Why they wind-up at outlets, I have not a clue.

Last edited:

I considered picking these up, now I'm regretting because its sold out lol. I'll wait for re-stock. Or the BL's. And, returning the Eulogy's...lol, thank goodness for Nike's easy return policy.
Lol, eulogies staying for me, i'm debating returning the all stars.

I imagine it's over 
laugh.gif

Return eulogy?

Prince wouldn't be proud

are they not available on SNKRS??

I'm in Toronto at the air Canada centre for an afternoon game for our d league affiliate and a staff member just walked into the dressing room area with an arm load of nike boxes. One of them was an all black box with Kobe's signature on the side in silver.i saw the label and it was marked 'FTB' at the end

Can't wait for my pair of "white horses" to come in. I love the hint of volt with the white knit. Very HTM'esque.....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

they'll get restocked
There's a FSR of Achilles and BHMS still on NDC guarantee those going on clearance
Funny how so many said the bhms > asg but those dried up first
Christmas xs in outlets, from what I heard most signature shoes are supposed to hit outlets sooner than expected think that's why there's so many bron 13s and kd8s hitting shelves

Last edited:
Then why doesn't he continue to wear the 10s?

Don't get me wrong the 10s are amazing but the 11s are just a bit better.

I'd agree the 11s are better than the 10 but his statement of greatest Kobe ever is kinda biased

White Horse still available on SNKRS. I'm seeing sizes on second account. Not sure if it goes through though.

Just ordered White Horses off SNKRS and looked like they still had most sizes. I almost forgot about em this morning and thought I may have missed out....guess people are sleeping on them.

Lmao glad the white horses are still available. eBay is flooded with them. My front search page is a whiteout.

Pardon my ignorance, but how do I know which would have them? And do I just call and ask for Xmas kobes?
I don't know if they still do it, but in the past, I was able to provide info (like the product code) at my local factory store (along with size).  They were able to check the system and find any available out there at other locations.  If I'm not mistaken, I think I've also seen people tweet cs and provide them with the product code, and they were able to track an item down if available.

Back
Top Bottom