Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
GIF-Bruce-Leroy-gets-The-Glow.gif

Do they charge for shipping when you cop from outlets?
Yea it came to like 180. I live in NY.. It shipped from GA. Just happy to get them. I missed the release, had to do Xmas shopping. They even asked if they wanted me to reserve them. So they'd even hold your pair I guess. Idk for how long though.

Pardon my ignorance, but how do I know which would have them? And do I just call and ask for Xmas kobes?

Start by calling the tanger outlet that was posted last page and see if they have some still. Look up the style code number so they can search the shoe. If they don't they can look them up in the system and they can tell you which stores to call that have your size.

Any other NT'er that can post their outlet info that has the Xmas X for this dude ?

Colorado mills Nike outlet also has them. There are very few people who frequent that outlet, so I would imagine they have a good selection still.

Log in online, put something in your cart, apply code, checkout with your shoes through snkrs, the code should be applied (at least this was how to do it before the online android app)

Damn, wish I would have known that this morning, ill try with the BL, thanks for the info!!!!

That doesn't work anymore..

and when you call right away after they won't apply it for you 
mean.gif

Last edited:
What's the situation with the 4KB's? I bought a pair and now can't see what sizes are left. Must be one per?

And why are dudes waiting for them to go on NDC? I wasn't going to hesitate. If they come up on discount later or 23Penny has them for less I'll cop then and return the Nike pair. At least I have a pair regardless. I think this colorway is dope!

Like someone said before...very HTM-esque. Don't sleep and regret it brothers!

looks like the Bruce Lees are going to be super gr
happy.gif
 i'm still grabbing a pair on rd
grin.gif
 not gonna wait till this goes on discounts, i'll get the other cw on discounts but not this one
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom