Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

roll.gif

lol.

i only swapped laces if they were included, but i hardly modified them. the past few years, a lot of people were modifyig their kicks. i know nike id pioneered this thinking.

its not a tamiya model kit, not a 1/32 gundamn kit, and not a EK. its a pair of nikes that i will wear. lol
They didn't pioneer this stuff.  It was being done years before NikeID.  I used to customize my kicks back in grade school during the late '80s.  Model paints, cutting, etc.  Turned high tops into low tops.  Oh, man.  Fun times. 
laugh.gif

They didn't pioneer this stuff.  It was being done years before NikeID.  I used to customize my kicks back in grade school during the late '80s.  Model paints, cutting, etc.  Turned high tops into low tops.  Oh, man.  Fun times. :lol:

im just saying. lol i never encountered what u spoke of.

we called customization official fakes. nah. jk. im just about wearing them.

im just saying. lol i never encountered what u spoke of.

we called customization official fakes. nah. jk. im just about wearing them.
Yeah, people looked at me like I was crazy but I would change the laces and paint the uppers or the midsoles or whatever I could do to make them different and a bit more personal.  It was usually after I'd used them for the season so I knew they would be on their way out and getting replaced.  As a kid who played a lot, my shoes rarely lasted more than a few months.  I'd go through about 2-3 pairs every 3-6 months.  You know, back when kids used to be outdoors and only came inside to swallow food and maybe shower. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, people looked at me like I was crazy but I would change the laces and paint the uppers or the midsoles or whatever I could do to make them different and a bit more personal.  It was usually after I'd used them for the season so I knew they would be on their way out and getting replaced.  As a kid who played a lot, my shoes rarely lasted more than a few months.  I'd go through about 2-3 pairs every 3-6 months.  You know, back when kids used to be outdoors and only came inside to swallow food and maybe shower. :lol:

i rmemeber the era of writing on socks. lol

always dug the red laces for the BL ever since i saw the nike red commercial

shoes can be seen after 0:30 mark

Yeah, people looked at me like I was crazy but I would change the laces and paint the uppers or the midsoles or whatever I could do to make them different and a bit more personal.  It was usually after I'd used them for the season so I knew they would be on their way out and getting replaced.  As a kid who played a lot, my shoes rarely lasted more than a few months.  I'd go through about 2-3 pairs every 3-6 months.  You know, back when kids used to be outdoors and only came inside to swallow food and maybe shower. 
laugh.gif
WORD!!!......sorry to get off topic but growing up in the 80s i just had to co-sign this point!!!....now a days you rarely see kids outdoors doing activities as much, then again the world is not as safe and people aren't the same as they use to be

I wish i could find the exact laces they use in black with red tips... i think it's gonna bother me with some regular ones 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom