Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Looks like there should be plenty of BL to go around at footlocker. Will def scoop on Saturday but they will prob go on sale like the rest.

Can you point us in the right direction good sir

grab some regular black laces and paint the tip with angelus paint ... i know this is probably not what you were expecting but its the same thing :smokin

Last edited:
Hii everyone, can someone pls help me.. I'll be in japan on 21st of march, May i ask where can i purchase kobe 11 white horse colorway?? TIA
wink.gif
at the Nike Store in Harajuku, its the biggest Nike store in Tokyo
smokin.gif
 you can also try every Marui store, their sign is in Japanese but just look for the OIOI logo
happy.gif

Last edited:
i customize and restore shoes so i know what im telling yall .....yall act like im telling you to paint a damn car :rofl:

Last edited:
i customize and restore shoes so i know what im telling yall .....yall act like im telling you to painting a damn car :rofl:

lol.

i only swapped laces if they were included, but i hardly modified them. the past few years, a lot of people were modifyig their kicks. i know nike id pioneered this thinking.

its not a tamiya model kit, not a 1/32 gundamn kit, and not a EK. its a pair of nikes that i will wear. lol

lol.

i only swapped laces if they were included, but i hardly modified them. the past few years, a lot of people were modifyig their kicks. i know nike id pioneered this thinking.

its not a tamiya model kit, not a 1/32 gundamn kit, and not a EK. its a pair of nikes that i will wear. lol

its only a pair of lace tips.. so i gave an option

Got to hold the BLs and the Easter XIs. I thought the Easter's were grey and orange but its actually a bright peach/pink.

Back
Top Bottom