Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

What's so bad about drop-in soles? Are they uncomfortable?
I never minded them, some pros and cons.  They are comfortable, however the lunarlon bottoms out faster than one would prefer. Some people claim after just a few games but mine never wore out that fast. I like the concept of being able to interchange different cushioning systems however Nike never seems to make different ones available. My biggest issue is the 8's and 9's seemed to start to squeak and I think it was because of the inserts. I am happy to see zoom in the heel. These should be more responsive than just a straight lunarlon insert.

Last edited:
some of the 10 low elites look nice aesthetically but the 9 lows def out performs the 10 on the court....IMO...looking forward to testing out the 11s as they seem to be closer to the 9s

Last edited:
X is boo boo boo other way around it. These while not spectacular are light years ahead of those atrocities. Bottom 3 in the line.

Warmed up in 9s today before playing a game and my feet were sore. Threw on the Xs and love the feel of them. I just hope they don't feel like the 9's.

I'm in for one pair of XIs on discount. Hope this more "advanced " version of flyknit makes up for lunar.

7s comfort was horrible yet it has some of the dopest CWs in the lines history.

Lol says the EXT fan.

Cloaks
Galaxy
Easter Dart
Sharks

All really well executed
Not to mention the best WTK but how could you leave out the best 7 colorway... XMas Cheetahs. YOTD is also another shoe I need in the collection.

some nice CWs on the 7 but the fit was just horrendous 
mean.gif

nah Gooze, the 7s are pretty doo doo with their generic snake prints, worse snake print of all Kobes
Lol says the EXT fan.

Cloaks
Galaxy
Easter Dart
Sharks

All really well executed
please, please read what i wrote and try again, compared to the 6s that had real like scales and the ext 8s and 9s that all had real like scale designs, the prints can't compare, as for the prints that you named which are none snake prints, they hold no value to me for mamba shoes, and i've got enough cloaks shoes in penny v and barkleyposite

Yeah, 7s had a few nice colorways and a pretty nice silhouette. But comfort wise, they're dead last in the entire Kobe line to me, going back to the 2K4s. Upper was just stiff as hell, and the shoe had very little flexibility.

Ya I never had a problem with the VII's. Cloaks are one of my top 5 shoes for all Kobe's, that colorway was perfect. 

Do you have a pair of those?  They are definitely on my "want-to-try" list (which is made up of like 100s of pairs...)

Nah not yet. I went to DSG to try on a pair first but they only had women sizes. I'm going to keep looking. Yeah i have a pile brand new ball shoes that I'm still haven't tried. Im probably to had the Kobe XIs to the heap. Just one pair this time

Yeah, 7s had a few nice colorways and a pretty nice silhouette. But comfort wise, they're dead last in the entire Kobe line to me, going back to the 2K4s. Upper was just stiff as hell, and the shoe had very little flexibility.
I wanted to try the 7s but people were posting images of blisters and foot lacerations. So, I just stuck to my brooks running shoes lol.

please, please read what i wrote and try again, compared to the 6s that had real like scales and the ext 8s and 9s that all had real like scale designs, the prints can't compare, as for the prints that you named which are none snake prints, they hold no value to me for mamba shoes, and i've got enough cloaks shoes in penny v and barkleyposite

he obviously was addressing your "doo doo" comment, not your mention of scales...

Back
Top Bottom