Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I was just about ready to sing NDC's praises, even tho my BLs were delayed a day, they got here along with the T-shirt even though they that was delayed. Then I see the toe of the left shoe...:smh:

Believe me, nothing would thrill me more than to have some kind of defect that I could squeeze a code out of and live with, but this is pretty visible, a lot more in person than the photo
View media item 1964494
Coupon worthy and send them back

It's gonna be hard finding some laces for those avars

*Can we get that children's bred color in men's tho?

Last edited:
Avar's are a great look to me.

Have really had to throttle back though, especially if I get lucky on any of this FTB pack

Well they have changed the rest of the FTB pack to the draw. Not sure if that will help anyone's cause or not.

Def in on those Avars, gonna be great for the summer. I'll wait for a disco though, since i grabbed the red, purps, and BLs on rd. Like others said, the laces will be swapped out.

If that JB-esque pair is also in Men's I'll scoop those for sure. The Avars are dope too but I don't need two pair of XIs with blue and the BHMs are nicer IMO.

Reds came in from 23 Penny.

Was sorry to hear what happened to him. Hope they catch the people responsible.

Last edited:
BL came in, loving them but it def has more to do with the colorway than the actual sneaker itself. Won't be buying too many more XI's unless something unique is dropped or eulogies hit the 100-120 mark. Idk what it is but im not as blown away now actually having held them and putting them on.

I was just about ready to sing NDC's praises, even tho my BLs were delayed a day, they got here along with the T-shirt even though they that was delayed. Then I see the toe of the left shoe...:smh:

Believe me, nothing would thrill me more than to have some kind of defect that I could squeeze a code out of and live with, but this is pretty visible, a lot more in person than the photo
View media item 1964494

:rolleyes cmon man,,tiny dirt??brush it off you'll be okay unless you wanna return it :D

Nah, like I said, it's much more noticeable in person. I could live with something maybe on the side but straight out of the box like that, not for 200. It's not an easy fix either, it's pretty deep down in the flyknit.

i might return my pair kinda steep for the retail price ,,maybe they go on sale sooner or later

:rolleyes cmon man,,tiny dirt??brush it off you'll be okay unless you wanna return it :D
Nah, like I said, it's much more noticeable in person. I could live with something maybe on the side but straight out of the box like that, not for 200. It's not an easy fix either, it's pretty deep down in the flyknit.

I don't blame you.

Just imagine how much worse they'll get when you wear them though (if you intend to). I actually like the BL, but I like to ball in all my shoes so they'll get discoloured quick.

I don't blame you.

Just imagine how much worse they'll get when you wear them though (if you intend to). I actually like the BL, but I like to ball in all my shoes so they'll get discoloured quick.
Yea I'd rather just start with a clean slate and do whatever damage myself.

Back
Top Bottom