Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Nah, like I said, it's much more noticeable in person. I could live with something maybe on the side but straight out of the box like that, not for 200. It's not an easy fix either, it's pretty deep down in the flyknit.
Yeah, it doesn't look like something I'd notice it but if I did I'd definitely exchange them for $200. If I got them at an outlet for like 50% off I probably wouldn't care :smile:.
I don't blame you.

Just imagine how much worse they'll get when you wear them though (if you intend to). I actually like the BL, but I like to ball in all my shoes so they'll get discoloured quick.
Same with me. Thats why I try to stick with black. I remember playing against this guy in the "Bruce Lee" 9 EMs and they were brown from all the dust lol. I got rid of mine shortly after.

I understand shoes get dirty but they just seemed harder to keep clean.

Kobe XI Bruce Lee finally came in earlier today

BEAUTIFUL!!

i'll post pics soon along with the rest of my XIs so far

passing on the easter for now until further discount

i was gonna pass on the Avar upon initial early pics, but seeing more detailed photos...

most likely gonna cop them if i miss out on the FTB XI

The only ugly colorway so far is the Easter. Every other colorway has been great.

Last edited:
Avar's are
smokin.gif
. Most of the cw's have been decent imo. Last Emperor's are my least favorite.
Not feeling the rope laces but thats nitpicking.

Bruce Lees arrived today. Did not disappoint. Now I hope I eat on one of these retro Kobes now that it's switched to the Draw.

Also hoping to pick up the AH at Richard's Sporting Goods for the low

When we getting one with full zoom. Cmon mannnnnnnnnnn

For real. But i am losing faith in that happening, and i learned my lesson with anything lunarlon with the 4's. This may be another model i sit out as well. Not even going to entertain the id prices. Maybe i wil luck up like others and find a id full length return at an outlet.

Back
Top Bottom