Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
just copped the BHMs for $135 shipped. can't beat that. this'll be my first XI. BL are next.
I just repped you all!! Thank you, finally a price I can justify for a pair of kobe's. My first pair of kobe's too

Last edited:
ahh. why must NDC have 25% off code.  Grudgingly purchased my size.  Was hoping/holding out on the bhm until my swoosh account gets unfrozen.  damn "fam" member had to do something stupid.

Just bought a pair of 9.5 in BHM, but my TTS is 9. Worth trying to wear them or should I try to look for a trade?

Ugh BHMs - the one CW I scooped early thinking it wouldn't sit

Now it's at 127 + tax on NDC with the code plus 4% from Mr Rebates

Oh well, copped under retail from 23 penny

But it's strange how this CW lasted so long on NDC

Good looking out on the 25% off code. Ebates cash back got updated to 9% too. I'm also kinda surprised the BHMs didn't sell out sooner.

For real. But i am losing faith in that happening, and i learned my lesson with anything lunarlon with the 4's. This may be another model i sit out as well. Not even going to entertain the id prices. Maybe i wil luck up like others and find a id full length return at an outlet.
Can't wait for full zoom also! I love the feeling of full zoom.

Nothing like waking up early in the morning to cop some Kobes lol

ebates upped the ante came up clutched too

Appreciate everybody posting the Nike clearance code. Had my eye on the BHM for the longest and $136 shipped is a steal. Waiting on the Bruce Lee now.

If those BHM's don't start drying up now Nike really overestimated the popularity of that specific color. 

Wasn't there talk that Tinker designed/helped on the XIs?

Also if the EM says Kobe XI Low.. why would they put the word Low.. unless there's a High on the way?

.. Unless it's just short for Lower Merion 
Tinker did not "help" with anything.  It was just an early rumor 1 blog site started before the 11s were released.

Low for Lower Merion...... Seriously....?  So does that mean ALL of the other 11s that have released so far, which say "Kobe XI Elite Low" on the box tag, is suppose to represent "Lower Merion"?!?

Back
Top Bottom