Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Anyone with an extra US phone number want to help me out with setting up a Nike + account for the raffles? Seems like my only chance of getting a pair. It'd be very much appreciated!  
smile.gif

I thought so too!! I wvwb read the reviews before buying, but even those did not satisfy me. The upper on the mentalities were cheap to me and affected the overall feel and fit of the shoe.

The only thing similar was the weight. Guess I‘m just very particular and picky. Expect nothing but the best for my money.
I thought the same about the Mentalitiy 1. They were comfy out of the box and I really liked the traction and weight. The upper is weirdly shaped and unsupportive after 1 game. I felt like I was wearing a pair of Starburys. I haven't tried the 2s yet but they have that same unsupportive Mentality 1 shape to it. 

I thought the same about the Mentalitiy 1. They were comfy out of the box and I really liked the traction and weight. The upper is weirdly shaped and unsupportive after 1 game. I felt like I was wearing a pair of Starburys. I haven't tried the 2s yet but they have that same unsupportive Mentality 1 shape to it. 

Yes, the 2 the same. Feels like a one piece shoe and they didnt bother figuring out bend points. The only thing was that the ment 2 were wider to me. I wouldnt bother.

Nice Mailday.

Love the Blue, Red and Gold in the Multi Color.

Had to double up at the Nike Clearance Price. Both pairs came in perfect condition.
Nice! I feel like a fool for not going after the second pair when I had a chance! Who knows maybe another pair will come out that I want more but these are fire!

Nice! I feel like a fool for not going after the second pair when I had a chance! Who knows maybe another pair will come out that I want more but these are fire!
Glad I bought a few pairs.

I love the Bruce Lee but the BHM is a close second.

White Horse is all right but will get trashed way too easily.

Glad I bought a few pairs.

I love the Bruce Lee but the BHM is a close second.

White Horse is all right but will get trashed way too easily.
No doubt I ended up doubling up on the Bruce Lee's. CS connect and also the air bag on my blue lagoons popped so I got a voucher for it and that pretty much paid it.

I agree with the white horse, the only reason I didn't even try is because I know I would barely wear them knowing they would get ruined quickly. I have been kinda looking at the ASG's though lol.

Ive been waiting for releases to slow down (at least ones I like) and making my way towards scooping some kyrie 2's.

mastralf mastralf blue lagoon 10's? Jw...I have a pair of iD 10's I wanna off so bad because I fear the bubble popping...already happened to my Flights and I sent them back.

I have the asg's but those are more of a collection piece to me so I'm not worried about them. Haven't really wore them

Back
Top Bottom