Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Hand stand pic via ig

12599286_1767750923443730_1798228104_n.jpg

Im wondering if I should go for a translucent or solid white outsole. Im already leaning on getting the black upper with gold swoosh

Is it just me or is the whole L thing getting played out over the last week and a half. Seen it way to much 

Dear Kobe, I'm not going to lie and act like I've always liked you, because I didn't. I hated you. But it wasn't your fault. It was the media always comparing you to Jordan. It was your game. The way you competed. The way you faded away. The way you dunked. The way you wanted to win. The way you won. They way you 3-peated. I didn't want you to be as good as you were. I was sick when you beat the Celtics with my guy Ray Allen in the finals. But things started to change. You became the old guy in the game. Young players like Lebron, Melo, Wade, CP3, Durant were emerging but you just kept on fighting. I started to pay even more attention to you. Then Lebron left Cleveland for greener pastures. He hooked up with Wade and Bosh to form a super team. But you never left LA. All the years where the Lakers were awful, you never left. You threatened to but never did. Even when you deserved better you stuck it out. You could've left and pulled a Lebron but you never did. Just when I thought you were done and just couldn't compete with the young boys anymore, the All Star Game 2013 happened. For me, it was your greatest performance. You're defense on Lebron was AMAZING! You proved you still had something to give. It's been a pleasure watching you over the years. Love or Hate, you've been the heart of the NBA. Thanks for everything. I'll keep praying for the bear! Have a pack on me haha

View media item 1993278

is there anyway u can submit more than once in the draw? different computers? email accounts??

In an older SNKR discussion it looks like people's had some order cancelled after the fact because of multiple accounts.

It looks like they check for billing address.

Since today is designated Mamba Day, I'm finally posting pics of Kobe XI All-Star sneaks with All-Star socks and matching jacket. I'll just wear them with black denim shorts since they didn't make matching Nike shorts this year.

Back
Top Bottom