Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
200e7c542145fa8b8f4cef493489140c.jpg

2 Entries, one on my phone and one on my girlfriends... Wish me luck lol [emoji]128513[/emoji]

just submitted my entry, preparing myself for a "sorry you were not selected" just like i got for every other shoe in the pack. these are probably the ones i want most out of the pack tho.

i really wish nike mass produced these, they would sell very well considering it is going to be the shoe kobe will wear in his final game.

Last edited:
Entered for Snkrs & the Grove. Either way I won't come out empty handed thanks to them eBay bucks.

LA Live, it's been real. Worth the experience, even if for an hour. Will now enjoy the boob tube with some deep dish pizza. 

Do they actually cancel orders if they see the same billing address? I don't really believe that haha! however making two accounts seems kind of silly and doesn't really increase the odds that much.

Man, I miss the days of just selecting the size on NDC and trying to add to cart instead of this drawing BS. I used to get the shoes I wanted more often than not that way.

Back
Top Bottom