Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I really like the 10 over the 9. At least with the zoom. Running up and down the court in the 10s don't feel any issues with my knees compared to the 9. 9s traction tho was dope!
yea, i like the 10 over the 9 as well in terms of performance. the only time my knee was sore playing in the 9 was the first time wear them. afterwards they were okay. 

I really like the 10 over the 9. At least with the zoom. Running up and down the court in the 10s don't feel any issues with my knees compared to the 9. 9s traction tho was dope!

yea, i like the 10 over the 9 as well in terms of performance. the only time my knee was sore playing in the 9 was the first time wear them. afterwards they were okay. 
When you say the 10, are you referring to the premium or the regular version?

the elite. didn't like how stiff the regular version is. 
I see, thanks for your input. I was planning to purchase a pair for playing ball. I heard some people sized up on the elite lows. Would you recommend sizing up by .5 or staying TTS if I plan on using it strictly for playing ball?

I see, thanks for your input. I was planning to purchase a pair for playing ball. I heard some people sized up on the elite lows. Would you recommend sizing up by .5 or staying TTS if I plan on using it strictly for playing ball?
TTS. They are a little snug, but breaks in nicely. I have wide mid foot and these are fine.

Honestly I don't see a difference between playing ball or using casually. I always buy TTS unless the shoes are really narrow like the runners.

Last edited:
If I'm Nike I'm continuing the line but only putting out one version. No need for elites, elite highs, etc

do a new take on the 5 enough said, best shoe out of them all.
Of the ones I've played in, I am a fan of the V, VI, 8, 9 and X, but the Vs just play so smooth to me... If you gave me that same midsole setup, with an updated upper with something like the Kobe 9 traction, I would be in heaven

Of the ones I've played in, I am a fan of the V, VI, 8, 9 and X, but the Vs just play so smooth to me... If you gave me that same midsole setup, with an updated upper with something like the Kobe 9 traction, I would be in heaven
Honestly I think the 9 ems played the best. They were more flexible and lighter than the 4&5, better traction than he 6, and more supportive than the 8. The X are too stiff and bulky. I only play in low tops so that disqualifies 1 through hyper dunk. And don't get me started about the 7s

Back
Top Bottom