Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I hope the colorways improve. They've sucked and had no creativity for most of the signatures for the past two years.

I hope the colorways improve. They've sucked and had no creativity for most of the signatures for the past two years.
Exactly. They need to just keep it Simple and go back into their Vault as well, and grab a few classics and re-invent.

But not lazily, like they Kobe X Curials.

That's a pic of a new ACG model coming out, not the Kobe XIs. The outsole in that pic also looks like it's made for a hiking/outdoor shoe, which it is, not flatter like most basketball shoes.

Last edited:
novadome upper gave me zk1 vibes for a sec.

hope they do bean justice for this last season shoe

Tinker is the shoe design god but i hope he works along side Eric Avar for the Kobe 11, Avar has been working with Kobe for a while and has produced some great designs. These 2 guys designing together would be better than just one.

Who reported on Tinker designing? Still not sure I believe that yet.

Avar has been with Kobe since the get-go. He's not going to just go away.

Lets hope theres not visible air in the Kobe XI. Always pops, always becomes super flimsy and become an ankle rolling hazard.

Visible air units cause ankle rolling ? Is it cuz it's higher off the ground ?
In my experience it hasn't mattered, higher off the ground means a slightly less natural feeling when moving.

I hate the lowcut/highcut debate and prefer movement over rigid ankle support.

I have rolled ankles 3 times each side in low cut shoes.

Kobes most of the time, but also airmax (huge sole) and even frees (mm\inimal sole) but never in highs. 

Kobe elite highs seem to work for me in providing movement and support at the same time, that said I do lace tight and wear a half size down for bball.

My favourite combo is still herringbone traction, lunarlon with full length zoombag and the upper probably prefer flyknit high but not fussed as long as it fits well.

Nothing you spoke of here is confirmed.

What I'm saying is things that are already confirmed. A lot of things besides dates and colorway aren't confirmed. Most of the posts here are speculation, I'm just suggesting a reasonable and believable outline

wow tinker is confirmed? source please?

this is gonna be epic

Isn't Tinker in on one of the releases on every new model? That HTM nonsense--the "T" stands for Tinker. Right...?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom